AMBIENCE: The restaurant’s contemporary setting with modern oriental theme utilizing bamboo shoots and water features creates a natural friendly ambience for a pleasant fine dining experience. There are spacious and classy private dining rooms to cater for family gathering or business dining.
SERVICE: The service staff is well trained, friendly and attentive to diners’ needs ensuring customers have a good dining experience.
AWARD: Shin Yeh was awarded Epicurean Star Award 2011 by Restaurant Association of Singapore for Best Dessert. The restaurant has also been featured on 8 Days and LifeStyle magazine.
- Sweet potato porridge
- Prawn with pineapple
- Braised meat rice
- Steamed minced meat with salted egg
- Pan-fried pig’s liver with coriander
- Oyster omelette
- Bubble milk tea
- Average price/pax: $25
- Set menus are available from $38++ per person
- Corkage charge: $30 per bottle
- A piece of the complimentary Muah Chee will be served to every diner to complete the meal.
- Vegetarian dishes, Taiwanese beer and “Shaoxing” wine are on offer.
- Reservations are recommended as the restaurant is normally packed at weekends.