Sinfonia Ristorante @ Victoria Concert Hall
By Editor |
March 16, 2023
Every good dish is a symphony of freshness, flavor, texture, and technique; every plate that comes out of Sinfonia Ristorante’s kitchen is a well-orchestrated affair, in perfect harmony with the grandeur of Victoria Theatre & Concert Hall. Head Chef Simone Depalmas stays true to the Italian tradition of placing the highest value on fresh and seasonal ingredients, the key to his stellar 18+ years in the culinary scene.
Sinfonia’s menu changes with the seasons to guarantee crisp flavors complemented by exciting textures and techniques. However, what comes as a surprise to first-time diners at the ristorante is the affordable price of the outstanding fine dining experience.
- Affordable Lunch Set Menu: Starting at S$39, Sinfonia’s pocket-friendly lunch set menu is a beautiful contrast to all of the restaurant’s splendor. Imagine having a 4-course meal that showcases well-loved Italian classics for only S$59++.
- Al Fresco Dining: Sinfonia Ristorante’s al fresco dining area offers an inspiring view of no less than the National Gallery’s façade, which also makes it an excellent venue for intimate celebrations.
- Premium Catering for Weekday Meetings: Starting at S$20/set and a minimum of 10 sets, Sinfonia’s catering is all about top-notch affordability. Avail of their premium selection of bento boxes perfect for corporate lunches and group events.
MENU: There is no fixed menu at Sinfonia Ristorante as it follows the changes of the seasons, but trust that no matter the time of year, you will take pleasure in the high-quality ingredients showcased in their antipasti, soups, mains, and desserts.
- Marinated Tiger Prawn Salad
- Roasted Baby Lamb Rack
- Slow-Cooked Wagyu Beef Cheek
- Pineapple Sorbet
LOOK & FEEL: Sinfonia Ristorante has an enchanting, palatial feel, with its high ceiling, stark, clean white walls, and magnificent Corinthian columns.
AVERAGE PRICE/PAX: S$49
NOTE: Follow Sinfonia Ristorante on their social media accounts to stay updated on their events and promos.
- Buses: 10, 100, 174 (3-min walk from Parliament PI Station)
- Nearest MRT Station: Raffles Place (6-min walk from Exit H)
We recommend for you
You may also like
Frequently Asked Questions about Singapore