Filed in best rooftop bars | July 02, 2018
Southbridge is totally dedicated to a great rooftop bar experience, featuring one of the top views in the city, as well as an outdoor bar, and a friendly, dedicated service staff who work to ensure you have a wonderful, premium experience.
- Lovely view of Singapore river and Boat Quay area: Southbridge features some of the best 360° views that can be found on the city – especially later at night, when all of Singapore is lit up, and the atmosphere is boosted by the Marina Bay Sands laser light show.
- Yummy food – especially if you love oysters: Oysters are the highlights of Southbridge menu, which serves up a seasonally rotating selection of oysters imported from around the world. If raw oysters aren't your thing, they also serve up plenty of house specialty oysters cooked up with delicious toppings like Avruga caviar, or fresh cheddar and savory bacon. Besides the oysters, Southbridge offers a good variety of food including salmon, lobster rolls, and wagyu beef sliders – you’re sure to find something to love.
- Delicious drinks: Find your new favourite craft cocktail with one of the specialty-made, handcrafted drinks served up at Southbridge, such as the Mon Chéri – a nice blend of on chéri 18 champagne brut, vanilla vodka, and crème de cacao, all topped with a tasty morello cherry. If you’re not into cocktails, Southbridge also has a range of top-shelf liquors, as well as a huge selection of champagne and sparkling wine.
The 7 Best Rooftop Bars in Singapore
Happy hour runs from 17:00 – 20:00 on weekdays, when customer enjoys discounts on a variety of liquors, champagne, draft beers, and signature oysters.
MONTHLY DRINK SPECIALS
Southbridge often offers fun, seasonally themed drink specials for larger groups – for example, the “Beer Bash” package, which comes with 20 beers, 2 sets of sliders, and 2 sets of Southbridge signature oysters, is available at S$288++.
- The bar is usually crowded and a little noisy at night.
- The bar’s entrance is through South Bridge Road, just behind 7-Eleven shop.