Filed in best gay-friendly nightspots | July 02, 2018
Discover one of the fiercest gay dance clubs in Singapore. Established in 1997, this club has progressed with time, into a modern clubbing venue with retro-chic decor, bustling with mainstream music lovers dancing the night away.
- The hottest gay dance club with late closing time: Still not ready to go home after a few cocktails? Roll-up into Taboo, and party-all-night until you get ready to pass out at 4 am. After a night of bar-hopping on Neil Street, this is the ultimate venue to end your night in a boogie-coma!
- Diverse crowd for the ultimate eclectic experience: You will witness a whole new side of Singaporean night-life in Taboo! Blend in with the random mix of clubbers, and don’t be surprised if you sight T-shirts flying off on the heated dancefloor.
- Weekly theme nights & international DJs: Never get bored of Taboo. With varying weekly events, such as FLIRT Fridays and HandBag Nite or star guest appearances, you will always want to come back for more. Check out their website for the upcoming events, and choose a party-night with the music genre that gets your heart going and your fist pumping.
- Cool-down Fruitti Margaritas: After breaking a sweat on the dancefloor, quench your thirst with one of the 5 special fruity cocktails, ranging from watermelon, pineapple, to lychee and lime!
5 Best Gay-friendly Nightspots in Singapore
COVER CHARGE: Varies with events (Usually $25with 1 drink included)
- Wednesday to Friday: 22:00 – 03:00
- Saturday 22:00 – 04:00
ADDRESS: 65-67 Neil Rd, Singapore 088897
PHONE: (65) 6225 6256