The Dining Room at Sheraton Towers Singapore
Filed in best international buffets | April 23, 2019
If you are looking for an international buffet in a five-star hotel that offers fresh oyster and salmon sashimi at reasonable prices, The Dining Room at Sheraton Towers is a must to check out. Unlike others serving a wide variety of foods, The Dining Room focuses on the quality of food. This buffet place is attentive to the needs of those who would like to have endless flow of their favorites rather than those who prefer to sample many dishes at one meal.
An exquisite ambience for a relaxing buffet dining experience: A serene atmosphere differentiates The Dining Room from other international buffets in Singapore. This is the only buffet place you can enjoy your favorites to your heart’s content without any waiting people or distracting noise from large groups of diners. But the most attractive ones are the beautiful garden with a waterfall outside that can be seen through the glass walls and the luxurious furniture indoor. Make a booking to get a table by the glass walls.
A place to have free flow of fresh oysters and salmon sashimi at affordable prices: Fresh oyster never comes cheap in Singapore; it doesn’t the matter to oyster lovers, however. To satisfy such, just make a booking at The Dining Room and enjoy endless flow of the best oysters as nowhere offers the better price for the same quality oysters in town. Another highlight at this international buffet is the super fresh and thick-cut salmon sashimi. You can also find high quality crayfish, prawns, scallops and mussels at the same counter.
Women Only Wednesday Promotion: On Wednesdays, ladies are entitled to enjoy a 50% off sumptuous buffet dinner at The Dining Room.
5 Best International Buffets in Singapore to Eat Like A King
The Dining Room’s buffet spread is not as wide as others’; however, the quality of food makes up the space. The buffet is divided into some small sections:
- Cooked dishes: rump of lamb, roast chicken, rosemary potatoes, salmon in cream sauce, duck, chicken curry, fried rice and noodle, assorted breads, soups, stewed chicken, black pepper prawns, fried Hokkien noodles, lamb chop, duck kway teow, mutton curry, roasted prime rib of beef, pan-fried red snapper fillet, roasted five spices duck, risotto and asparagus.
- Cold dishes: oysters, crayfish, mussels, scallops, prawns, salmon and tuna sashimi, sushi and maki
- Salad bar: some greens and dressings are available
- Desserts: tiramisu, strawberry puff, chocolate lava cake, ice cream, cheng teng, mango pudding, chocolate fondue, waffles
- Fruits: mixed fruits of watermelon, orange, pineapple, strawberry, honey dew, rock melon and mangosteen
- Salmon sashimi
- Crabmeat fried rice
- Sheraton Towers laksa
- Roast beef
- Hokkien mee
- Braised duck
- Dark chocolate gelato
- Green tea gelato
- Ginger gelato
- Chocolate lava cake
- Lunch buffet Daily: S$52.00++ (adult) | S$26.00++ (child between 6 to 12yrs)
- Dinner buffet Daily: $78.00++(adult) | $39.00++ (child between 6 to 12yrs)
*Ladies enjoy 50% off dinner buffet on Wednesdays