The Landmark Restaurant @ Village Hotel Bugis
Filed in best Indian restaurants |
March 08, 2023
The Landmark takes its claim of being "one of the best Halal buffet restaurants in Singapore" seriously. Every dish they serve on the buffet spread is a testament to their dedication to delivering only excellent food. No fillers, no stuffers—just great quality local and international delicacies, including Indian, Malay, Mediterranean, and Western delights.
The Landmark's Indian Corner is not as extensive as other Indian restaurants on the island, but it does prove that quality always wins over quantity. As masters of the art of Indian cooking, they offer no less than authentic Biryani Rice, Salmon Fish Head Curry, and an assortment of freshly made naan. Of course, the rest of their international dishes, such as Beef Rendang, Tom Yum, and Greek Salad, deserve just as much praise. So if you have a craving for different cuisines, you can find it all in one place and at a friendly price: The Landmark Restaurant!
- The Indian Corner: The Landmark offers a variety of international cuisines, but the Indian Corner draws the attention of local and foreign customers alike because of its delicious authenticity. The Indian Corner includes Biryani Rice, Butter Chicken, and an assortment of freshly baked naan.
- Live Station: There is something primitively satisfying about watching your food being prepared especially for you, and The Landmark Restaurant delivers to the delight of their patrons. Enjoy Chicken Satay, grilled prawns, and pizzas freshly made to perfection.
- Most diverse Halal buffet restaurant in Singapore: As a melting pot of rich cultures, Singapore is home to plenty of Halal restaurants, but no other place offers a Halal buffet with selections as diverse as The Landmark Restaurant. Here, you’ll find an assortment of salads alongside a Goreng-Goreng Station, Cajun dishes, and regional specialties.
7 Best Indian Restaurants in Singapore to Spice up Your Life
MENU: The Landmark Restaurant’s menu honors the divergent cultures harmoniously coexisting in the small country of Singapore. The buffet showcases seven stations: Goreng-Goreng Station, Live Station, Local Delights, Western Corner, Seafood Corner, Indian Corner, and Dessert Corner.
- Biryani Rice
- Singapore Chili Crab with Fried Mantau
- Cajun Baked Fish with Pineapple Salsa
- Gulab Jamun
LOOK & FEEL: The Landmark Restaurant has extravagant interiors and decor fit for Indian royalty. The high ceiling and lavish chandelier lights give off a vibe that is fresh and grandiose at the same time.
NOTE: Watch The Landmark Restaurant’s social media accounts for fantastic promotions such as staycations with buffet packages.
- Buses: 199, 37, 51 (2-min walk from North Bridge Road Station)
- Nearest MRT station: Bugis (4-min walk from exit EW12|DT14)
We recommend for you
Best Indian restaurants
Eat & Drink
You may also like
Frequently Asked Questions about Singapore