The Plastic Surgery Practice
Filed in best clinics for rhinoplasty | February 19, 2021
Dr Andrew Tay was first exposed to plastic surgery when he was undertaking basic surgery training at the National University of Singapore. Subsequently, he joined the advanced specialty training program in plastic surgery.
He furthered his training at the University Hospital in Basel, Switzerland, and completed his training in 2002.
Dr Tay went into private practice in 2006 but still lectures in medicine. His specialty lies in cosmetic surgery of the body and face, and he has performed a large number of rhinoplasty procedures locally and internationally.
- All nose surgeries are performed by an experienced plastic surgeon who is Singapore certified.
- The clinic specializes in the closed-incision method.
- The surgeon performs an extensive analysis before creating a surgical plan.
- The cost of the procedure is reasonable, and there are no hidden costs.
- A branch of the clinic is located at Paragon Medical Suites on Orchard Road for those who prefer a more central location.
The Plastic Surgery Practice uses the following two procedures:
1) Closed Incision Method: A small incision is made in the membrane within the nostrils through which the implant is inserted. The benefit of this method is that the patient does not undergo invasive surgery.
2) Open Incision Method: An incision is made between the nostrils opening up the structure within. This method makes possible more dramatic results.
- MBBS (Singapore)
- FRCS (Edinburgh)
COSTS: From $3,900 for closed incision method and $7,900 for open incision method.
Best clinics for rhinoplasty
You may also like