The Shoppes at Marina Bay Sands
Filed in best shopping malls | July 24, 2018
Situated in the heart of the Central Business District, The Shoppes at Marina Bay Sands complex is not only Singapore’s first large-scale premium shopping mall but, with more than 270 shops and restaurants stretching across 800,000 square feet of space, this Singaporean spectacle is one of the country’s biggest shopping destinations.
- The most renowned luxury brands under one roof: Shopping at The Shoppes isn’t for the faint of hearts. This high-end shopping complex is a one-stop destination for some of the finest luxury brands in the world including Armani, Burberry, Chanel, Dior, Hermes, Versace, Prada, Ralph Lauren and Tommy Hilfiger.
- An award-winning entertainment eotspot: There’s a reason why The Shoppes has become such a huge tourist hot spot over the past few years, and most of it has to do with its location close to Singapore’s biggest entertainment venues including the ArtScience Museum and one of the only two casinos in Singapore. If you’re lucky enough to win a jackpot, you can head on straight to the mall and indulge in some guilt-free retail therapy. There are plenty of other fun-filled family activities to engage in during your trip to the mall including a skating session in the mall’s skating ring, situated next to the food court.
- Spectacular architecture: The Shoppes is one of the must-see places on the Marina Bay with its stunning architecture that makes it resemble the inside of a palace. The mall’s futuristic design features giant glass windows that rise up to the ceiling as well as a beautiful indoor canal that run through the entire building. After a long day of retail therapy, shoppers can book a gondola for a relaxing tour of the mall to take in the breath-taking view that this luxury mall has to offer.
- Get royalty treatment with personal chaperone and valet parking: Whether you need to refresh your wardrobe or search for a gift for a special occasion, you can indulge yourself in a personalized shopping experience at the cost of $250. The Shoppe’s expert chaperones assist their VIP clients in meeting their individual needs and finding the right selections to match their preferences. Shoppers can also visit Shoppe’s exclusive website and look through the catalogue to reserve an item they want to pick up from the mall later.
The valet parking at Hotel Tower 1 is available to both shoppers visiting the mall and hotel guests with rates starting from $12. Shoppers can also utilize self-parking service offered by the mall and upon spending $100 or more on selected stores, the parking service is absolutely free. Shopaholics rejoice!
10 Best Malls in Singapore for an Ultimate Shopping Experience
GUIDE TO SHOPPING AT THE SHOPPES
Shoppes is nothing less than a high end luxury mall where only the most premium and high quality brands are on display. This place doesn’t hold any of the well-known high street brands such as Zara, Mango or Top Shop.
Men and women’s wear: Luxury stores like Armani, Alexander McQueen, Versace, Chanel and Dior can be found at level 1 of the mall. In basement 1 and 2 are some of the less pricey designer brands including Coach, Club Monaco, Guess and Ted Baker.
Shoes, handbags and accessories: Popular high end jewellery brands such as Cartier, Chopard, Tiffany and Co. can be found here. If you’re looking for a pair of designer shoes then you have a host of options to choose from including Jimmy Choo, Nine West, Ecco and Christian Louboutin. Famous watch brands Rado, Tissot, Swatch, Rolex and Omega are all on the basement floors.
Get up to 50% discount on spa treatments, dining and attractions by signing up for the Sands reward Membership using your credit card.
- Maximum Parking charge is $26 for 24 hours
- Motorcycle parking is not available
HOW TO GET THERE
MRT Train: Bayfront station (Take Exit C & D)
Bus Services: 97 / 106 / 518 / 133 / 502 (every day). 97E / 502A / 518A (every day except Sat, Sun & public holidays). NR1 / NR6 (late night Fri, Sat & eve of public holidays)