DRINKS: Timbre offers a large range of alcoholic drinks including draught beers, bottled beers, spirits, wines, gin, vodka, rum, tequila, cognac, whiskey, liqueurs, champagne, mocktails, cocktails, and shooters as well as non-alcohol drinks like juices, soft drinks, coffees, and teas.
FOOD: The bar serves a great selection of tasty international foods such as buffalo wings, truffle fries, white baits, sausage platter, pasta, pizza, salmon, and steak. Among them, the highlights are buffalo wings, roasted duck pizza, and seafood pizza.
SERVICE: Timbre X at The Substation’s service is professional but inconsistent.
LIVE PERFORMANCE SCHEDULE:
- Monday: Hubbabubbas (from 22:15 till late)
- Tuesday: 53A (from 21:00 till late)
- Wednesday: Jack & Rai feat. EIC (from 20:30 till late)
- Thursday: Goodfellas (from 22:15 till late)
- Friday: 53A (from 22:15 till late)
- Saturday: Goodfellas (from 22:15 till late)
- Sunday: TMA Collective (from 21:15 till late)
- No cover charge
- Drinks cost from S$8
- Snacks cost from S$10
- Starters cost from $11
- Pastas and pizzas cost from S$16
- Main dishes cost from S$27
- Timbre has a minimum age limit of 18 years old.
- The bar is usually packed on weekends.
- There is no air conditioning here so it is quite hot when the bar gets crowded.
- Nearest MRT Station: Bras Basah MRT (CC2) (Walk 4 mins from Exit B)
- Buses: 124, 147, 166, 174, 174E and 190 (Walk 2 mins from bus stop B04143)