SALSA AT UNION SQUARE
With the pleasurable and comfortable ambiance and a mix of friendly dancers and non-dancers crowds, Union Square definitely brings Salsa fans a great place to dance, to enjoy beautiful dances of experienced Salsa dancers, or simply to relax.
SALSA NIGHTS: Seven days a week.
BEGINNERS’ NIGHTS: Free entry for beginners on Tuesdays, which requires the participant to register through its Facebook before Tuesday.
DANCE FLOOR: The dance floor is medium-sized, which provides enough space for about 30 couples at a time.
MUSIC: The dance club’s DJs play a mixture of Salsa, Merengue, and Bachata music.
DRINK: Union Square serves a good selection of beers, cocktails, spirits, and wines as well as juices and soft drinks.
A cover charge applies from 21:00 onwards. Each entry has 2 standard drinks included.
- Member: $13 on Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu & PH; $16 on Fri, Sat & Eve of PH.
- Public: $16 on Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu & PH; $21 on Fri, Sat & Eve of PH.
HAPPY HOURS (10am – 7.59pm)
- Members: 20% Discount Off All Beverages
- Non-Members: 10% Discount Off All Beverages
NOTE: The dance club is usually packed from 22:00 to 23:30, so you are recommended to come early or staying late if you want to have more space for the dancing.
- Buses: 80 and 145 (Walk 1 min from bus stop B05419)
- Nearest MRT Station: Tanjong Pagar MRT (EW15) (Walk 4 mins from Exit A)