Filed in best shopping malls | July 24, 2018
With seven floors of endless retail stores, amusement options and eateries, VivoCity is a one-stop shopping and entertainment destination for bargain seekers and fun lovers alike. This suburban shopping mall houses the biggest multiplex cinema in Singapore along with a Sky Park and 4 food courts – it is no wonder that this megamall has been chosen as one of the best shopping destinations in the country by AsiaOne People's Choice Awards consistently for the past 9 years.
- A world of mid-range fashion brands: Fashion clothes, shoes, handbags and accessories here are affordable. You will find all the brands that are well-loved all over Asia – Charles & Keith, Pedro, Forever 21, H&M, G2000, Mango, and Zara.
- Home to the biggest multiplex cinema in the country: If you’re not big on shopping, you might want to check out this gem of a shopping mall any way for its impressive multiplex cinema, Golden Village, which is the biggest in the country and attracts all entertainment lovers for a cinematic experience like none other.
- Endless entertainment options: There’s much more to VivoCity than its impressive architecture and endless retail shops – its endless entertainment options, including a cool sky park and rooftop amphitheatre, make it one of the best entertainment destinations in the country. The sky park features a huge pool where one can take a dip after a long shopping spree to cool down and relax. Kids can also enjoy a paddle boat ride on level 3 of the park or enjoy a fun-filled day at the playground on level 2.
- Restaurants overlooking the harbour: VivoCity’s location by the harbour makes it especially enticing for visitors who come mainly for the panoramic view of the sunset from the 200 meters boardwalk on the Promenade. Shoppers can find a variety of eateries inside and outside the mall to enjoy an unwinding meal while looking over at the beautiful Sentosa Island.
- Access to Sentosa Island through Monorail and MRT: If you’re at VivoCity you might as well check out Singapore’s famous Sentosa Island which is easily accessible through MRT or monorail from inside the mall. The monorail station is located on the third floor whereas the MRT station can be found in the basement of the mall.
10 Best Malls in Singapore for an Ultimate Shopping Experience
GUIDE TO SHOPPING AT VIVOCITY
Singapore is known for its huge malls with confusing layouts and if one has no idea where they’re going, it’s fairly easy to get lost. VivoCity is a one stop destination for all your needs but you must know where you’re going in order to find what you’re looking for. Here’s a quick floor plan to help you navigate your way through this mega mall.
Basement 1 & 2: One of the two food courts of VivoCity, Kopitiam, is located in basement 2 along with plethora of other fast food restaurants. This floor also houses the famous hypermarket, Giant as well as various other specialty stores. You’ll also find pharmacies, cosmetics stores , banks and money exchange shops here.
Level 1: There is a variety of stores on the first floor of this mega mall ranging from luxury boutiques such as Armani, Chanel and Coach as well as mid-range and high street brands like Zara, H&M and Bershka. You’ll also find various banks, coffee shops, Guardian hypermarket, the Crystal Jade restaurants and travelling agencies like Lipault on this floor.
Level 2: The biggest Toys R Us shop in Singapore is housed on level 2 along with a 7-Eleven convenient store, dental clinic, medispa, few fast food restaurants and electronics stores.
Level 3: This level is equivalent to a food and entertainment heaven with a vast food court offering a variety of delectable dishes and Golden Village cinema.
- Get a $10 cash redeem voucher on spending atleast $100 at a beauty, fashion or sports store.
- Tourists can present their passport to get special vouchers and previliges.
- Nursing rooms for parents and babies are located on Level 2 Playing Court and Level 3
- There is a lost and found corner so if you happen to lose something, proceed to customer service counter
- Customer service is located at Basement 2 and Level 1
HOW TO GET THERE
Nearest MRT station: Take the NorthEast Line or Circle Line and exit at HarbourFront Station
Bus services: 10,30, 30e, 57, 61, 65, 80, 97, 97e, 100, 123, 123M, 131, 143, 145, 166, 855, NR1, NR6, RWS8
By personal automobile: From the East Coast Parkway Expressway (ECP)/Ayer Rajah Expressway (AYE), take the Keppel Road Exit