MENU: Wah Lok’s menu is, understandably, predominantly Cantonese. The menu brandishes scrumptious appetizers, roasted, barbecued, and cold dishes, shark’s fin, abalone, bird’s nest, and bamboo fungus, soup, seafood, poultry, casserole, pork and beef, vegetarian dishes, rice and noodles, and desserts.
- Braised Bird’s Nest Wrapped in Egg White in Red Carrot Soup
- Baked Rock Oyster with Salted Egg Yolk
- Double-boiled Whole Yellow Melon Soup with Mixed Seafood
AMBIENCE: Wah Lok at Carlton Hotel is a spacious, modern and stylish restaurant, accommodating up to 280 guests in its main dining room and 8 private rooms. Its posh interior and pleasant atmosphere make the restaurant an ideal place for any business and private dining, corporate functions or family dinners and leisure gatherings.
PLUS POINT: No corkage charge
- Buses: 2, 12, 33, 130, 133, 960 and NR7
- Nearest MRT stations: Bras Basah MRT (CC2) and City Hall MRT (EW13)