MENU: Wah Lok’s menu is, understandably, predominantly Cantonese. The menu brandishes scrumptious
- shark’s fin
- bird’s nest
- vegetarian dishes
- and desserts.
- Braised Bird’s Nest Wrapped in Egg White in Red Carrot Soup
- Baked Rock Oyster with Salted Egg Yolk
- Double-boiled Whole Yellow Melon Soup with Mixed Seafood
AMBIENCE: Wah Lok at Carlton Hotel is a spacious, modern, and stylish restaurant, accommodating up to 280 guests in its main dining room and 8 private rooms. Its posh interior and pleasant atmosphere make the restaurant an ideal place for any
- business and private dining
- corporate functions
- family dinners
- and leisure gatherings.
PLUS POINT: No corkage charge
- Buses: 2, 12, 33, 130, 133, 960 and NR7
- Nearest MRT stations: Bras Basah MRT (CC2) and City Hall MRT (EW13)