AMBIENCE: Ambience at Wala Wala music bar is always cheerful, exciting, and relaxed with a lot of people including the locals as well as foreigners.
DRINK: Wala Wala offers a wide selection of beers, spirits, cocktails, and wines as well as non-alcohol drinks like juices, soft drinks, coffee and tea.
FOOD: The bar serves a range of good foods including finger foods, salads, pasta and pizzas. Among them, Wala Wala chicken wings, calamari, jalapenos, and caesar salad are recommended.
LOCATION: Wala Wala Cafe Bar is located at Holland Village, an exciting and entertaining nightlife district in Singapore, where there are many good restaurants and bars/pubs.
SERVICE: Wala Wala Cafe Bar service is inconsistent.
LIVE PERFORMANCE SCHEDULE:
- Monday: Zsa Zsa Scorpion from 19:00, and 53A from 21:30
- Tuesday: 3 In A Crowd from 19:00, and Tabula from 21:30
- Wednesday: Chris & Diana from 19:00, and Pennylane from 21:30
- Thursday: Clarence & Jiamin from 19:00, and Shirlyn & The UnXpected from 21:30
- Friday: Randolf Arriola from 19:00, and Reverie from 21:30
- Saturday: Shirlyn & The UnXpected from 21:30
- Sunday: Jack & Rai from 21:30
Visit its website for the latest updates http://www.walawala.sg/
- No cover charge
- Drinks cost from S$7
- Snacks cost from S$9
- Salads cost from S$9
- Pastas cost from S$13
- Pizzas cost from S$15
- Buses: 5N, 7, 61, 75, 77, 95, 165, and 970 (Walk 1 min from bus stop B11261)
- Nearest MRT Station: Holland Village MRT (CC21) (Walk 2 mins from Exit B)