Ambience at Wala Wala music bar is always cheerful, exciting and relaxed with a lot of people including the locals as well as foreigners.
Wala Wala offers a wide selection of beers, spirits, cocktails and wines as well as non-alcohol drinks like juices, soft drinks and coffees and teas.
The bar serves a range of good foods including finger foods, salads, pastas and pizzas. Among them, Wala Wala chicken wings, calamari, walapenos, and caesar salad are recommended.
Wala Wala Cafe Bar is located at Holland Village, an exciting and entertaining nightlife district in Singapore, where there are many good restaurants and bars/pubs.
Wala Wala Cafe Bar service is inconsistent.
Live Performance Schedule
– Monday: Zsa Zsa Scorpion from 19:00, and 53A from 21:30
– Tuesday: 3 In A Crowd from 19:00, and Tabula from 21:30
– Wednesday: Chris & Diana from 19:00, and Pennylane from 21:30
– Thursday: Clarence & Jiamin from 19:00, and Shirlyn & The UnXpected from 21:30
– Friday: Randolf Arriola from 19:00, and Reverie from 21:30
– Saturday: Shirlyn & The UnXpected from 21:30
– Sunday: Jack & Rai from 21:30
Visit its website for latest updates http://www.walawala.sg/
– No cover charge
– Drinks cost from S$7
– Snacks cost from S$9
– Salads cost from S$9
– Pastas cost from S$13
– Pizzas cost from S$15
Dress Code: No dress code
How To Get There
– Bus lines: 5N, 7, 61, 75, 77, 95, 165 and 970 (Walking 1 mins from bus stop B11261)
– Nearest MRT Station: Holland Village MRT (CC21) (Walking 2 mins from Exit B)