Walking On Sunshine
Filed in best hair salons |
October 28, 2021
Walking on Sunshine is undoubtedly the most Instagrammable hair salon in Singapore. It is a garden-themed salon and café in one located at Orchard Central. There is no better way to feed and pamper yourself than a quick escape to this oasis right in the heart of the Garden City.
- World-class customer service: Walking on Sunshine has a loyal following for its brand of customer service. The staff is very friendly and professional, assuring clients that they are under the best care.
- Hand-picked A-list stylists: The founder personally hand-picked the team of the most sought-after hairstylists in Singapore. They are the best in their field and possess years of experience and training here and abroad.
- Multi-awarded hair salon: Walking on Sunshine has won numerous awards from various media outlets such Her World, Media One, Expat Living, Vanilla Luxury, Women’s Weekly, Bazaar, Elle, and many more.
- Free consultation: If you are unsure of the style or look you want, you can drop in for a free consultation on Mondays to Thursdays.
- Complimentary refreshments: All customers get a free salad and juice combo. That certainly adds value to your money!
7 Best Hair Salons in Singapore for a New Look 2023
- Cherry – Men Haircut, Women Long Layer, Colouring, Styling, Rebonding, Hair Perm
- Jessica – Magic Setting, Volume Rebonding, Colouring, Highlights
- Lanny – Trendy Men & Women Haircut, Color
- JJ – Haircut, Styling, Highlights
- Leonard – Colour, Ombré, Balayage, Highlights, Long Wavy Perm (S-curl)
SERVICES & RATES
- Haircut: S$50 – S$120
- Wash and Styling: S$40 – S$50
- Perm: S$120 – S$410
- Rebonding: S$220 – S$360
- Colour: S$90 – S$260
- Hair and Scalp Treatment: S$90 – S$450
We recommend for you
Best hair salons
You may also like
Frequently Asked Questions about Singapore