Yan Ting Restaurant
Filed in best dim sum | February 19, 2019
For a luxurious fine dining experience and succulent dim sum plates, Yan Ting is your go-to spot. Nestled in the extravagant St. Regis of Singapore, Yan Ting boasts class and sophistication, but remain faithful to their traditional Cantonese recipes.
- Fancy dim sum: Expect super fine dim sum creations with a fancy touch like Steamed crystal shrimp dumpling with Chinese olive and squid ink and Steamed pork and shrimp dumpling with black truffle.
- All-you-can-eat weekend dim sum brunch with over 80 different dishes: Called dim sum buffet but the food selection goes beyond just dim sum. The huge menu includes a long list of Cantonese favorites where dishes like Wok-baked Boston lobster with XO sauce, double-boiled fish maw soup with black garlic, and Pan-fried Scallop with Corn in Teriyaki Sauce make all diners satisfied.
- Endless flow of champagne to go with dim sum: Those want to enjoy more in that special occasion can spend a bit more ($188 per pax) to have endless flow of all alcohol and non-alcohol drinks complemented your feast. And of course, champagne is in the drink list.
5 Best Dim Sum in Singapore to Enjoy All The Little Beauties
MUST-TRY DIM SUM:
- Deep-fried Scallop and Shrimp Dumpling with Mayonnaise
- Steamed Pork and Shrimp Dumpling with Black Truffles
- Steamed Vegetables Dumpling with Shrimp and Conpoy
- Steamed Salted Egg Yolk Bun
- Xiao Long Bao
- Oven-Baked Barbecued ‘Char Siew’ Pastry with Almonds
ATMOSPHERE: With semi-private booths, delicate floral wall-art, ambient lighting and a sleek modern touch, dining at Yan Ting will make you feel like royalty. Sit back and relax into the intimate atmosphere, and allow the 5-star service and food quality to knock your socks off.
BUFFET PRICES PER PAX:
- Buffet with non-alcohol drink: $108
- Buffet with alcohol and non-alcohol drink: $168 – $188
Best dim sum
Eat & Drink
You may also like