Zafferano Italian Restaurant & Lounge
Filed in best romantic restaurants |
February 16, 2021
Rooftops have the innate power to evoke feelings of romance—add to that scenic views of the Singapore skyline and ambrosial dishes from one of the world’s most romantic cuisines, and you are promised a wonderful date that you will never forget. True to the Italian culture, Zafferano is all about passion, red-fiery passion for food, wine, hospitality, and giving guests a genuine Italian rendezvous.
Zafferano believes that an exceptional meal always begins with the choice of ingredients, which is why every Italian dish highlights the finest and freshest produce straight out of Italia. Have a craving for real tiramisu? You can get it right here on the island.
- Chef’s Menu by Chef Andrea de Paola: Chef Andrea de Paola is one of the youngest chefs to shape Singapore’s culinary landscape. As Singapore’s Top Restaurants star-awardee, Chef De Paola’s cooking philosophy focuses on the skillful use of homegrown produce to deliver impeccable dishes with powerful, sophisticated flavors. His 6-course menu, which comes with a wine pairing option, is the perfect way to enjoy the picturesque view, romantic ambiance, and signature Italian hospitality.
- Italian table brunch menu: Aside from romance, Zafferano is keen on taking the Italian table brunch culture to Singapore. Served for sharing, this menu showcases well-loved antipasti, secondi, and dolci such as Stracciatella, Gamberi, Risotto, and Tiramisu. Starting at S$98, brunch already includes free-flowing sparkling wine, house white and red wines, beer, soft drinks, juices, and coffee/tea.
- Walk-in wine cellar: Zafferano has a walk-in wine cellar where they curate New and Old World wines including more than 200 just from Italy, plus a lot more from other countries. Their wine connoisseurs are always ready with their wine pairing recommendations, so don’t hesitate to ask.
The 7 Most Romantic Restaurants in Singapore 2022
MENU: Zafferano curates 5 food menus: set lunch, ala carte, dessert, brunch, and chef’s menu; and 3 beverage menus. Each menu is remarkably Italian, so be prepared to take delight in a rich selection of antipasti, pasta and risotto, seafood and meat entrees, grilled specialties, flavorful sides, house-made sauces, and traditional desserts.
- 200 Days Grain-fed Black Angus Beef Rib-eye, S$24
- Charcoal-baked Pollo, S$38
- Sicilian Red Prawn Risotto, S$42
- Tiramisu, S$16
AVERAGE PRICE/PAX: S$140
LOOK & FEEL: Zafferano imposes a “smart casual” dress code to go along with their splendid interiors, decors, and cutlery.
NOTE: Ladies, take note! Thursday night is ladies’ night; free-flow Spumante, house red and white wine at only S$50++.
- Buses: 10, 100, 196, 196A, 655, 97, 97E (2-min walk from Collyer Quay bus stop)
- Nearest MRT station: Raffles Place (Take East West Line and exit at EW14/NS26)
We recommend for you
Best romantic restaurants
Eat & Drink
You may also like
Frequently Asked Questions about Singapore