Filed in best wedding photographers |
January 02, 2023
“Seize the moment, focus on love.” This is the philosophy that guides Charles Sng, the man behind aMusephotographer. Being a wedding photojournalist, he refrains from directing the couples and lets them be in their most candid and natural selves. This is how he manages to capture unique unguarded expressions of love which makes every photograph special and memorable.
- More than 11 years of telling love stories through photos: Through the years, aMusephotographer has gained more popularity as a top-notch wedding photographer in Singapore. His unique style of telling love stories through photographs is particularly preferred by couples who shun staged and overly directed photos.
- Winner of over 60 awards and titles: Charles Sng is a multi-awarded member of the International Society of Professional Wedding Photographers (ISPWP), Wedding Photojournalist Association (WPJA), Lifestyle Photographers Association (LSPA), and Family Photojournalist Association (FPJA). He is also listed among the Top 100 in the Artistic Guild of Wedding Photojournalist Association (AGWPJA).
- Friendly and hardworking wedding photographer: Charles Sng’s clients often remark about his warm personality and professionalism. He goes out of his way to make the couple comfortable, and he goes the extra mile to provide his clients with unforgettable photographs that immortalize the love between bride and groom.
5 Best Wedding Photographers in Singapore to Capture Your Love Story
- Wedding photography
- Pre-wedding photography
- Family photography
- ROM photography
PRICES & PACKAGES:
- Actual Day Wedding photography from $1,799 to $2,699
- Pre-wedding photography from $1,299 to $2,299
- ROM photography from $699 to $1299
- Casual Couple photography from $599 to $899
- Family photography from $450 to $680
We recommend for you
Best wedding photographers
You may also like
Frequently Asked Questions about Singapore