Filed in best food delivery services | January 06, 2021
Launched in Singapore in 2012, Foodpanda is the first independent professional food delivery service in Singapore. It became so successful that it is now available in over 40 countries worldwide spread across 5 continents. They offer around the clock food delivery to all residents of Singapore.
What people like
- Large number of restaurants: Foodpanda delivers food from over 1200 restaurants. Due to the large number of restaurants on offer, they track the restaurants you have previously viewed. This is highly useful for sifting through the immense number of restaurants. The restaurants are also rated.
- Premium service for professionals: Foodpanda has an exclusive service for busy professionals. Companies sign up and gain access to select restaurants. Foodpanda then delivers food chosen by employees to the companies during lunch hour. Companies can allocate a budget per employee and gain reduced delivery costs per employee.
- 24-hour delivery service available: Craving a midnight snack? Woke up from bed to do some work and you feel hungry? Don’t worry, Foodpanda offers round-the-clock delivery from 11 restaurants.
- Years of experience: Foodpanda is one of the first food delivery services to launch in Singapore. This gives them the opportunity of having the largest delivery network amongst other advantages.
5 Best Food Delivery Services in Singapore
FOCUS RESTAURANTS: Cheap and mid-range restaurants.
- If you place orders above S$60 in some restaurants, you get free delivery.
- There are coupon codes, vouchers and partnership with banks and payment platforms regularly available. Visit their website to get them.