Filed in best car workshops | March 31, 2021
Whether your car has a small problem or a chronic issue, Gold Autoworks has cheaper solutions to everything. They provide several car care services that cover regular preventive maintenance, small reparation and accidental repair facilities. You can simply call them to let their experts inspect your vehicle in your home.
- Offers low-cost car service packages: Gold Autoworks provides inexpensive vehicle maintenance bundles. You don’t need to worry about the prices as these are aforementioned and you can even customize the package to select what your car needs.
- Adopts standardized practices and quality assurance: Gold Autoworks maintains professional standards that stay consistent throughout the workshop. They inspect every vehicle based on a well-planned and thorough checklist to proactively spot any problem that you may face in the future.
- Provides fleet management services to corporate clients: Gold Autoworks is big and professional enough to handle seamless fleet management service if you want this for your organization. They will make the whole experience completely hassle-free with their multiple years’ expertise in the field.
- Offers pick-up and delivery services: Sometimes, your vehicle might not be able to even move. Worry not as Gold Autoworks provides budget pick-up and transfer facilities to make the experience completely unified for you.
- Vehicle inspection services
- Air condition service
- Wheel alignment services
- Spray painting
- Battery servicing
- Transmission repair services
- Brake servicing
- Panel beating services
- Preventive maintenance services
- Fleet services
- TPMS Service
- ABS Service
- Check Engine Lamp
- Air Suspension
- Ride Control
- Chassis & Suspension
- Headlight Alignment
- Computer Diagnostics
- Electrical System Diagnosis
CAR SERVICING PACKAGES & PRICES:
- Small (Japanese Sedan) – $148 for members
- Medium/Large (Continental Vehicles) – $168 for members
- XL (SUV/MPV) – $188 for members
Best car workshops
You may also like