Filed in best dating apps | June 27, 2018
Paktor is arguably the most widely used dating app in Singapore and Asia as a whole. The app has millions of downloads, with more people signing up daily. The app has grown to include more features like group chat, quizzes and a reward system.
Users of Paktor swipe left to reject a date and swipe right to approve a match. The app also comes with a leaderboard system.
What people like
- Extensive database of Singaporeans: Access a large database of singles with this app. As the most popular dating app in Singapore, it gives you a wide variety of Singaporean profiles to choose from. Even you are the pickiest of all people, Paktor has the right choice for you. You can also meet people of other nationalities.
- Group Chat: Users can engage in group chats with other members who share similar interests with them. Interest cards encourage chat communities to form.
- Reward system: Users of Paktor can earn points for various activities on the app. You can gift these rewards to other users as you wish.
The 5 Best Dating Apps in Singapore
HOW THIS APP WORKS
The app works just like Tinder. You sign up with your Facebook account. It feeds you with potential matches. You swipe left to reject and you swipe right to like.
You can install the app for free, but you need to become a premium member to reply to messages, see who has liked you, unlock filters and other features. If you are a premium member and you do not get a date after three months, you will get a further three months free.
Premium plans start at S$36.50 a month for a six- month membership plan. A 3-month membership plan costs S$39.66 per month while a month membership plan cost S$47.98 per month.
- Visit the app daily for Daily Swipe and other rewards
- Use the filter option to get better matches