Singapore has a vast array of sports stores selling workout clothes, shoes, accessories and gear for different types of exercises and sports. Some stores are owned by specific brands while others are independent sports shops that stock a large variety of brands. No matter what your size, figure and type of sports you partake in are, there are always stores with the perfect matches for your needs. Find them below.
Best Sports Stores in Singapore for Workout Clothes, Shoes and Gear
Living | August 11, 2017
1. Lululemon Athletica
- Special fabrics: Their sportswear with unique fabrics in use like Luxtreme™ and Luon™ are made to the specifications and feedback from professional athletes and yogis. Products like the Cool Racerback Tank and Wunder Under Pant are brilliant creations made of sweat-wicking, low friction performance, and four-way stretch material. Their stretchy, sweat-wicking tights are popular amongst millions of customers worldwide.
- Mecca for yoga enthusiasts: Lululemon Athletica focuses on selling yoga clothing and accessories. They also organize free community classes in partnership with Lululemon ambassadors who act as instructors. They also came up with “We love Mondays” which is an initiative where companies have yoga and fitness classes in their offices on Mondays.
- Nice clothes with great design and patterns: Lululemon Athletica is known for their unique yoga clothing available in nice patterns and colors. They are one of the first brands to integrate fashion into workout clothes. Their clothes look so good that they can be worn to other places after a workout.
2. Touch The Toes
- Eco-friendly yoga products: All products at the Touch The Toes store are made from environmentally sustainable materials such as bamboo blends, organic cotton and recyclable materials. This perfectly fits those who value their health and the earth’s health at the same time.
- Odourless outfits: Touch The Toes stocks a variety of sports clothes made of fabric with odour control properties. So you sweat but you don’t smell.
- Great community: Touch The Toes has grown to become more than just a store. They organize yoga, pilates, barre retreats and get-togethers at various locations and support yoga instructors and newbies.
3. Under Armour
- High tech sportswear: At Under Armour, you can get various high tech workout clothes that are not available at other stores. Their trademark UA Tech™ tees, HeatGear tees and CoolSwitch tanks are perfect for use in extreme hot and cold conditions. Also on sale is the UA Speedform Apollo which is an innovative creation of running shoes.
- Affordable workout stuff: If you are looking for affordable, high-quality products, then you can get them at Under Armour. Their offerings are quite affordable compared to those of other brands. Men short sleeve T-shirts start from S$29.25 only.
4. New Balance
- A real world of workout shoes: At New Balance, you will get sports shoes of almost any kind. You can expect to find whatever shoes you need be it for running, football, tennis, or skateboarding.
- Special sneakers for various events: Here, you can get special reflective running shoes for running at night. They also have other special, innovative shoes with new technology for other purposes.
- Numerous stores island wide: New Balance has no less than 11 stores in Singapore, so you can be sure to find one that is close to you. You won’t need to travel far to get your favourite sportswear.
- Sportswear at affordable prices: The prices for sports clothing at H&M are hard to beat. H&M is a place where you can purchase quality goods at affordable prices (Yoga tights cost about S$39.90). This is one of the reasons why their stores are usually full of people.
- New stock: At H&M Singapore, their stock is renewed weekly and items that have been on sale for more than 5 weeks are removed from the store.
- Children and teenagers wear: Most sports stores hardly have much on offer for kids and teenagers. But H&M has a variety of sports clothing for the very young people.
- Bought stuff is returnable: There is a 30-day store return policy as long as you keep the receipts and price tags intact.
6. Sports Shops at Queensway Shopping Centre
- Broad range of sports apparel at one centre: Queensway Shopping Centre houses a number of sports shops with a wide range of sportswear. Popular brands like Puma, Under Armour, New Balance, Adidas, Nike, Asics, and Reebok are all under covered. There is hardly any brand you are looking for aren’t available there. As a testament to this fact, the mall is known as the Sports Mall in Singapore.
- Great prices: This is arguably the best place to get affordable sportswear in Singapore. You can get the best bargains and deals in town here. Most shops here offer great discounts.
- Other related services: Queensway Shopping Centre is famous for two things – discount sportswear and cheap price printing service. It is convenient for exercisers who love to have a personal touch on their workout clothes to buy a sports jersey then get it printed with their name at one of the printing shops at the centre. You can also get your sportswear altered or your tennis racket fixed at Queensway Shopping Centre.
7. Sports Outlets at Changi City Point
- Factory outlet shopping with great discounts for sportswear: A lot of sports brands have their factory outlets there, including New Balance, Adidas, Asics, Puma and Nike. So, you are sure to get great deals on sporting apparel, shoes and accessories at the centre. You could even find goods at half the price of their retail price as most stores offer 20 to 50% discounts.
- Family-friendly shopping place: Changi City Point was designed with families in mind. There are various playgrounds like tree-house trail for kids and family-friendly restaurants in the centre. You can carry on shopping while your kids have fun.