MENU: The menu is small but it is enough to satisfy your cravings for popular Filipino dishes. There are a la carte and meal set options for those who are flying-solo and dining in group. Grilled dishes like Chicken Kebab, BBQ, Liempo, and Pusit are the mains of this restaurant, plus the Halo-Halo dessert on the side. For drinkers, there’s Kilawin, Crispy Pata, and Pork Sisig to accompany your beers and liqueurs.
- Sinigang (Pork/Milk Fish in Tamarind Soup)
- Grilled Chicken
- Beef Caldereta (Beef stew)
- Pansit Bihon (Noodle variant)
- Bulanglang (Mixed Vegetables)
- Halo-Halo (Snow ball with mixed fruits and sweets)
ATMOSPHERE: The welcoming presence of two Philippine flags lets you know that you’re going to embark on a journey through authentic Filipino cuisine. Wooden chairs, tables, and indoor plants will remind you of a local grill restaurant by the roadside. Tables are set up in four to six-seaters so both small and large groups of people can make themselves comfortable.
- The restaurant gets cramped during dinner time.
- Guests may book an early reservation.
ALL GERRY’S GRILL’S LOCATIONS
@ Starhub Centre
Address: 51 Cuppage Road, #01-12 Starhub Centre
Tel: (65) 67201412
Opening hours: Daily 12:00 to 22:00
@ Esplanade Mall
Address: 8 Raffles Avenue, Esplanade Mall, Makansutra Glutton Bay
Tel: (65) 97280426
Opening hours: Daily 17:00 to 2:00