The 5 Best Dental Clinics in Singapore 2021
June 29, 2021
Regular visits to the dentist help to keep your teeth in good shape. Hence, when selecting a dental clinic, you want one that will put the whole family at ease. Children have unique needs. They need a dentist who will help them establish good oral health habits early in life.
You want a dentist who is a good communicator. This should be a professional who will accommodate your concerns. The dentist will take the time to walk you through your dental problem and available treatment options. Also, the clinic should have the relevant certifications and have experienced staff on the team. Last but not least, it should offer great, quality service at affordable rates. In line with the above, here is a list of the 5 best dental clinics in Singapore [updated 2021].
Dr Isaac Chong and his wife started Canaan Dental Surgery in 1996. It has grown to a group practice that offers comprehensive dental services. Dr Chong is a graduate of the Faculty of Dentistry at the University of Singapore. He also holds a Certificate of Contemporary Restorative & Esthetic Dentistry from the University of Minnesota.
The clinic specializes in the science of cosmetic dentistry. At your service is a team of dentists whose goal is to take care of all your dental needs. Their clientele includes members of both the local as well as expatriate communities. Also, they cater to patients of all ages. They do this using the latest technology like the Omnicam Cerec Intra-oral Scanning Machine. This captures a video of the tooth being treated, eliminating the need for time-consuming impressions.
- There is a warm and caring atmosphere at the clinic and the environment is serene.
- The clinic offers a wide range of services.
- Patients are assisted through a combination of orthodontics and esthetic procedures.
- There is a section for kids where the dentist works closely with the parents to educate the young ones on good dental habits.
- Scaling and polishing
- Dental X-rays
- Dental crowns
- Professional teeth whitening
- Dental braces
- Dental veneers
- Composite fillings
- Oral examination
Dr Rashid Tahir is the founder of The Kids Dentist, and he has been practicing Pediatric dentistry since 1997. He is the past and founding president of the Society for Pediatric Dentistry (Singapore).
The clinic’s goal is to make dentistry fun for kids and to offer them a positive experience. To this end, they have a dedicated team of pediatricians of dentistry. This team of professionals specializes in treating children right from infancy until they reach adolescence, guiding their dental development.
- The clinic is fully operational and is abiding by the Ministry of Health guidelines regarding safety protocols.
- The Kids Dentist is registered with the Ministry of Social and Family Development under the Baby Bonus Scheme.
- Children with special needs are catered for.
- Laughing gas sedation and general anesthesia are available for children who suffer from anxiety to alleviate their stress and pain.
- Pediatric crowns: white and stainless steel
- Root canals for baby teeth
- White fillings: without mercury
- Sports dentistry
- Dental cavities
- Management of fractured teeth
- Scaling and polishing
- Consultation fees: From $90-$110
- Scaling and polishing: From $75
- Fillings: From $120-$160
Coast Dental offers a unique, reassuring, dental experience for the whole family. The team at the clinic treats each patient as a member of the family. In addition, they apply the latest technology such as CAD-CAM and dental lasers that work fast and efficiently.
The principal dentist and owner of the clinic is Dr Nijamuddeen Latif, a fellow at the Royal Australasian College of Dental Surgeons. He transitioned into private practice in 2009, after serving at various government institutions. He believes in a holistic approach to treatment and has a special interest in aesthetic and cosmetic dentistry.
- The clinic is located in the neighborhood of Katong and Joo Chiat.
- All efforts are made to provide a pain-free and stress-free.
- Installment payment plans can be arranged.
- The clinic is a modern state-of-the-art facility and works with some of the best laboratory ceramists.
- Family Dentistry: general check-ups, gum treatments, root canals, scaling and polishing
- Braces, Invisalign, and cosmetic surgery
- Teeth whitening
- Dental implants: single tooth, full mouth rehabilitation
- Myobrace: early intervention, treatments for snoring
- Initial exam: $55
- 6-month review: $35
- Scaling and polishing: from $90-$120
- Teeth whitening: from $550-$950
- X-rays: from $35-$86
- Root canals: from $600-$1,200
- Extractions for children: from $75-$150
- Orthodontics: from $2,500-$4,500
TLC Dental Centre aims to treat all patients with tender, loving, care. The principal dental surgeon is Dr Kevin Co. Dr Co is a fellow of the Royal Australasian College of Dental Surgeons (FRACDS). His specialty is Cosmetic and Implant dentistry. He is backed by a team of knowledgeable dentists who are well informed about the latest techniques.
TLC Dental Centre makes it a goal to invest in the latest technology. For example, they have subscribed to the CEREC same-day crown treatment. The treatment facilitates the efficient and timely processing of attractive and functional crowns, veneers, and bridges.
- The clinic is conveniently located at International Building near Orchard MRT.
- It is equipped with high-tech dental chairs with memory foam for comfort.
- A wireless, painless injector is used to deliver local anesthetic.
- The waiting room is light, bright, and comfortable.
- An installment payment facility can be arranged for Orthodontic (Braces) treatment.
- Cosmetic dentistry: porcelain veneers, teeth whitening
- Dental implants
- Same-day crowns
- Wisdom tooth removal
- General Dentistry & specialty treatments: crowns, bridges, root canals, fillings, bad breath
- Emergency dentistry: cracked tooth, dental injury
- Aesthetic braces
- Braces: from $3,900-$4,700
- Wisdom tooth surgery: from $650-$1,250
- Implant without crown: from $2,500
- Invisalign: from $5,500-$8,500
- Crown: from $800-$1,200
- Root canal: from $700-$850
For more than 35 years, Pang & Ng Dental Surgery has been providing quality dental care effectively and efficiently. The clinic operates from a welcoming environment and tailors treatment plans in line with the needs of the patients. The dentists at Pang & Ng Dental have years of clinical experience, and they work with a panel of specialists. In addition, they are backed by modern state-of-the-art equipment.
- The facility offers transparent pricing and affordable fees.
- Pang & Ng operates from two easily accessible locations, namely Bishan and Kovan/Hougang.
- To ensure that the highest standards of sterilization are maintained, modern technology is put to use.
- Same-day appointments are granted to alleviate your pain as quickly as possible.
- Comprehensive oral examination
- Emergency dentistry
- Orthodontics: fixed and clear removable braces
- Scaling and polishing
- Dentures, bridges, crowns, inlays, Onlays
- Dental implants
- Gum treatment
- Pediatric dentistry
- Clenching management
We recommend for you
You may also like
Frequently Asked Questions about Singapore