The 5 Best Funeral Services in Singapore 2022
March 22, 2022
Arranging funerals for your loved ones is undoubtedly difficult and demanding. Especially when you are also tackling to come out of the grief and pain of losing someone. In this situation, people often decide to look for saviours offering funeral services. Besides avoiding the extra stress of handling funerals, these facilities would be a sigh of relief for grievers that the departed souls would get the final farewell they deserve.
In a busy city like Singapore, people usually get less than a day to inform relatives about death and manage all the activities that are performed during funerals. However, if you choose to select a funeral service for this purpose, they can avoid a lot of additional headaches for you.
Considering the importance of this, our team has reviewed and sorted out a list of 5 best funeral services in Singapore [2022 review]. So you can quickly go through their services and other details to select what suits you the best in this list.
- Best-priced funeral packages: Ang Brothers is one of the most affordable funeral service providers in Singapore. Their Buddhist funeral package is the lowest-priced on the whole island. It includes chanting by not only one but three monks on the last night.
- Fast and efficient repatriation: Ang Brothers get a lot of referrals for their repatriation services, even on public holidays. They are well-connected with funeral homes and embassies worldwide so you don’t have to worry about delays or hitches in the bureaucratic process.
- Low price, premium services: Cheap prices do not mean low quality. With Ang Brothers, you will get premium items and settings at no extra cost. Prices have remained the same for the past 13 years while their services continue to improve over time.
- Professionally-trained lady embalmers: Lady embalmers are trained to carry out the tasks of sanitation, presentation, and preservation of the deceased body. This is a way of showing respect to the deceased, especially women.
- “Journey with Love”: This special service is a first of its kind in Asia. A team of embalmers and beauticians subject the deceased to a “spa treatment” which the bereaved family can join and witness to pay respect to their deceased loved one in the final journey to the afterlife.
- Transparent pricing: Prices for funeral service packages are discussed and finalized with the customer upfront. A checklist of included services is provided and strictly tracked and followed.
- Pre-planning benefits: Nirvana Memorial Garden offers “As Need” and “Pre-Need” funeral service packages. You can avail of their afterlife pre-planning package through a monthly instalment scheme at zero interest rate. This package has no expiry date.
- Well-maintained columbarium and funeral facilities: Nirvana Memorial Garden provides fully-equipped and air-conditioned funeral facilities for the comfort of the grieving family. Their elegant columbarium is an excellent choice as the final resting place for your departed loved one.
- Unique and personalized funerals: Memorial packages can be customized according to the desires of the family. Singapore Funeral Group has granted several requests regarding customized caskets, themed funeral halls, and wake and burial setups that reflect the personality of the deceased.
- One-stop solution for all of your bereavement needs: Funeral arrangements can be a daunting task. The Singapore Funeral Group provides add-on services to help ease the burden of the surviving family. Options such as full-range funeral management, funeral attire, mourning attires, joss paper, and incenses can be provided if needed.
- Transparent pricing: Prices for funeral packages are posted on the company’s website. There are no hidden or surprise costs and you are assured that you will get good value for your money.
- Dedicated professionals on standby 24/7: Death can come in untimely circumstances so Singapore Funeral Group’s team of dedicated professionals is always on-call 24/7 to serve you even in the ungodly hours. You can count on them anytime for inquiries, additional requests, or other forms of customer support.
- Post-funeral services: Singapore Funeral Group’s services do not stop at the time of burial or inurnment. Post-funeral services such as 49-Day Prayer, Gong Tek, and Ancestral Tablet are also available for families who wish to continue with the bereavement process according to their traditions.
- A comprehensive range of services for multiple religions: Casket Fairprice offers various amenities that cover the funeral needs of several religions. They have a well-trained crew to ensure a dignified tribute to the departed soul while complying with all religious rituals and norms.
- Transparent pricing: Casket Fairprice offers crystal clear pricing for all their funeral services. They have published all-inclusive rates for different funeral packages on their website. You can select any packages based on your budget and requirements without worrying about any hidden charges.
- No overtime charges: Funerals do not go like other events where you can predict the timeline. Right? Casket Fairprice understands this very well and does not charge you a single penny for minor changes in your schedule, unlike others.
- CareTrust Accreditation: Casket Fairprice has been recognized by The CareTrust. This is surely an extra layer of assurance that guarantees the professional and ethical standards of their services.
- Spacious and contemporary parlour halls: Although the parlour halls offered by Singapore Casket are a bit pricy compared to others, these are the excellent value for money. Besides, your specific requirements for décor, they will always amaze you with a perfect personal touch that their skilled and passionate staff add over.
- Worldwide repatriation of dead bodies and remains: Unlike other services that have their repatriation services limited to few countries, Singapore Casket offers reasonably priced global repatriation services. With years of experience, they know the laws and regulations of each country and will handle all the legal and transportation matters on your behalf.
- Website for online memorials and tributes: Singapore Casket maintains a separate website to offer tributes to all the departed souls that they handled for funerals. That webpage will remain preserved as a loving memory of your loved ones. You can also request their cooperative staff to add any specific details or photos on the webpage.
- Memorial gemstones transformed from the ashes: What else could relief your grief of losing someone except a beautiful gemstone made from the cremated remains of your loved ones? Well, Singapore Casket is well-known for this unique service of turning the ashes of your loved ones into shiny gemstones that you can always keep near your heart.
We recommend for you
You may also like
Frequently Asked Questions about Singapore