5 Best Makeup Artists in Singapore 2023: So Beautiful!
January 02, 2023
Many events in our life, whether private or corporate, require us to look our best. Sometimes, such important days come with a full schedule and a stressful experience, especially when deciding on our clothes, makeup, and hairstyle. Whether you need to attend a wedding, prom, banquet, or even a corporate event, you may want to check out the following sections.
These are the five best makeup artists in Singapore [2023 review] who can take your stress away and pamper you for your special day. With excellent service quality and knowledge of multiple styles, these are the must-try services in Singapore.
Alena Makeup Artistry was founded by a professional with the same name. Alena brings more than six years of experience to the market. She understands that each bride is unique and her experience helps her highlight each person’s best features. Alena specializes in natural makeup styles and has various certifications in this field.
- Broad experience with different complexions: Alena’s experience helps her put herself in each bride’s shoes. She has a talent for choosing the right colors and combinations regardless of your complexion.
- Various certifications for several styles: Alena has acquired multiple makeup artistry certifications. She is qualified for offering makeup services that follow Korean, Russian, Japanese, and Taiwanese standards.
- No more heavy makeup: Most brides look at themselves on their wedding day and have difficulty recognizing themselves due to the heavy, unnatural makeup. Alena brings out the best in you, using your features and creating a natural makeup that highlights your beauty.
- Multiple packages to choose from: Alena offers solemnization, actual wedding day, and pre-wedding makeup and hairstyle packages, along with corporate, personal, and even prom and other events. You have complete freedom to choose the services that suit your needs.
- Prom/d&d/events makeup and hairstyling
- Wedding and pre-wedding day makeup and hairstyling
- Bridesmaid/mother/sister makeup and hairstyling
- Corporate photoshoot makeup and hairstyling
- Personal photoshoot makeup and hairstyling
- Fashion photoshoot makeup and hairstyling
Bringing extensive experience with different styles, Joyce Yeo is a talented makeup artist. She quit her corporate job in 2014 to pursue her passion. Ever since, she has worked with numerous styles, including soft, natural looks and bold makeup styles for fashion. Joyce is available for both personal and corporate makeup services, and she also teaches makeup classes.
- An impressively extensive portfolio: Joyce Yeo takes pride in her extensive experience when it comes to makeup. Her extensive online portfolio proves her ability to achieve a broad array of makeup styles.
- Skilled and professional, ideal for any occasion: Ranging from a soft Japanese makeup to a bold runaway look, there is nothing too challenging for Joyce. She specializes in all types of personal and professional makeup styles.
- Multiple awards to back up her experience: Joyce has been featured as one of the top makeup artists in Singapore by numerous authorities. Ever since she joined Malena Bridal Haute Couture in 2015, Joyce has achieved numerous accolades for her makeup projects.
- Experienced in stage hair and makeup: Joyce is impressive as a makeup artist and an individual. She has experience in a wide range of industries, especially in stage looks, since she is a dance performer herself.
- Wedding makeup and hair
- Makeover for all events
- Personal or group classes
- Customized makeover
PRICES AND PACKAGES:
- Wedding services from $80 to $750
- Exclusive makeover for events $150
- Group makeup and hair $80/hour
- Makeup classes (single class/2 hours) $200
- Makeup full course (10 hours) $850
Autelier Makeup provides complete services that cater to every single need. The makeup artists specialize in bridal makeup that uses masterful techniques to exceed all of your expectations, from the booking experience to the last final retouch. Autelier Makeup offers one of the top makeup services in Singapore.
- Flawless bridal makeup: Autelier’s artists are masters when it comes to bridal makeup techniques. They can create a natural, soft look, a dreamy look, a glamorous style, and everything in between.
- Overseas packages: If you plan to spend your big day overseas, Autelier Makeup is what you need. The team members are happy to join and pamper you overseas.
- Multiple collaborations in Singapore and abroad: The team has taken part in numerous important events. They have also collaborated with multiple brands and even participated in fashion shows.
- Ideal for inexperienced customers: If you are not sure what suits you, Autelier Makeup will help you look your best. Its experienced artists can guide you through everything from makeup to hairstyle.
- Actual-day bridal makeup and hair-styling
- Pre-wedding makeup and hair-styling
- Overseas weddings
- Events makeover
- Personal and corporate styling
Jennis Wong offers reliable makeup services in Singapore. She takes pride in her ability to make you feel comfortable, relaxed, and beautiful. She specializes in bridal makeup and can achieve anything from a dreamy, natural blush to a sophisticated Western trend. Apart from this, she is highly flexible so that you can look the best version of yourself.
- Flexible services and schedules: Jennis knows that an important event, such as your wedding, comes with a stressful full schedule. She can accommodate your planning and take care of all of your needs.
- Full-service package: She has numerous packages available. Jennis can take care of you for your pre-wedding session during the actual day and can even travel overseas with you.
- Wide range of services and experience: Apart from bridal makeup, Jennis also works with corporate clients. She can help you prepare for your family portrait or even pose in a posh magazine.
- A trial session is available: Jennis provides trial makeup sessions for her clients. This helps you decide on your final look so you can enjoy a stress-free experience on your important day.
- Wedding makeup and hairstyling services
- Event makeup and hairstyling services
- Corporate makeup and hairstyling services
PRICES AND PACKAGES:
- ROM makeup and hairstyling $400
- Family or bridesmaid’s makeup and hair $180
- Wedding trial makeup and hair $250
- ROM trial makeup and hair $250
- Corporate or commercial shoot (4 hours) $650
- Personal makeup course (4 hours) $650
Victoria Han’s passion for makeup and styling is founded on her childhood love for art. She believes that makeup is a form of artistic storytelling. From the little girl who dabbled in graphite sketching, Victoria Han has grown into the powerhouse behind VictoriaHan Makeup Studio, Vico Bridal, and Vico Studio. She is also a certified makeup and hairstyling artist in Korea, Japan, and Hong Kong.
- Service packages that suit any budget: With Victoria Han, you don’t have to go broke to look beautiful. You can choose between the affordable a la carte options or the full-on premium service. How much you are willing to spend is entirely up to you.
- Personalized makeup with attention to detail: Victoria Han can customize your look based on your personality. She has an eye for detail which is vital in bringing out the best in every client.
- Makeup and styling for any occasion: Victoria Han is not just about bridal makeup. She is known for her versatility and she can beautify you for other important events like corporate functions, dinner-and-dance parties, or a private photoshoot.
- International experience and exposure: For more than eight years in the industry, Victoria Han has collaborated with a number of professional photographers and directors around the globe. Her work has been featured in local and international publications including Vogue, L’Officiel, Pin Prestige, and Miss Singapore. She has also worked with American luxury Jeweler, Harry Winston.
- Actual-day bridal makeup and styling
- Pre-wedding makeup and styling
- Solemnization makeup and styling
- Personal makeover
- Corporate professional styling
- Commercial Fashion makeup and styling
- Events makeup and styling
PRICES AND PACKAGES:
- Actual day makeup and styling: S$280 – S$920
- Pre-wedding makeup and styling: S$280 – S$650
- Commercial and events makeup and styling: Starts at S$400/3 hrs
We recommend for you
You may also like
Frequently Asked Questions about Singapore