5 Best Storage Spaces for Self-Storage in Singapore 2021
March 08, 2021
Are you dreaming of living in a perfectly decluttered home with the prettiest furniture of your choice? We understand that extra belongings in your small living room would always be a major hurdle. You cannot throw them out in scrap and at the same time as you may need them at any point of your life.
So, if you’re looking for extra space to store your things, you have landed in the right place. We have compiled the list of the 5 best storage spaces for self-storage in Singapore [2021 review]. Whether you are planning to shift to a new house or just wanting to have a clean look at your old apartment, these self-storage options will be a great relief. Let’s have a look:
If you're concerned about the safe storage of your valuable items such as antiques and jewellery, StorHub is the best option. They can be easily accessed anytime. This comes without any compromise on security as the whole facility has CCTV coverage and storage boxes can be protected with fingerprints. You don’t need to worry about the luggage’s quantity you want to store as they have plenty of options available in terms of sizes.
- 24/7 accessibility: You can access your valuable items at any time. StorHub is open for its customers even during the nights and on the weekend as well. They ensure this approachability without any compromise on security.
- Advanced security protocols: Besides regular and consistent CCTV coverage as well as monitoring, StorHub provides unconventional options for safekeeping. Other than the conventional manual locks, the storage units are also available with biometric security to maximize your level of trust.
- Variety of storage sizes: Storage options provided by StorHub comes in different dimensions. No matter you have a small jewellery set or several cartons with your extra room luggage, they always have an appropriate size available as per your needs.
- Convenient payment options: Unlike many other operators in the industry, StorHub provides several payment possibilities to select from as per your handiness. You can pay in cash, using a credit card or by other electronic payment channels. Each of the methods also ensures a high level of security.
- Personal storage
- Business storage
- Wine storage
- Record management
- Changi 25A
- Toa Payoh
- Bukit Batok
- Woodlands Loop
- West Coast
- Leng Kee
- Prices start from $133/month for XXS size and non-air-conditioned storage
If you also consider customer feedback and reviews as one of the key criteria to select a service provider, Extra Space might be the most preferred option for you. They have ten different branches across Singapore with all the basic and top-notched self-storage services. You can reach them out by simply having a call and their team will manage the rest, from packing, transporting and storing your luggage.
- Provides flexible insurance options: When it comes to the safety and security of your luggage stored outside your home, nothing feels better than insurance. At Extra Space, the customers can select several variations to get their stuff insured.
- In-house packing materials’ availability: When moving the baggage from one place to another, packing material becomes extra stress. With Extra Space, you do not need to worry about this. They offer safe containerization options and a variety of packaging material as per the stuff’s requirements to be packed out.
- Offers a large variety of storage conditions: Extra Space offers personal storage, business storage and wine storage options. Under this, you may need to store different materials and the storage requirements for each would vary. From air conditioning to humidity needs, they can maintain everything you can think about.
- Maintains a high level of security: When you store something at the Extra Space, you generate a pin. This pin will remain only with you and even the company’ staff would not have an idea of that unique numbers’ combination. This means you will stay the only owner of your valuables.
- Executive storage: This is best suitable for entrepreneurs, start-ups and SMEs
- Personal storage: This option is suitable for individual customers looking to make their house clutter-free
- Business storage: Exclusively for businesses, this option offers high flexibility in terms of storage spaces for corporate customers
- Wine storage
- Ang Mo Kio
- Boon Keng
- Eunos Link
- IMM Building
- Kallang Way (MacPherson)
- Marymount (Bishan)
- Toa Payoh
- Toh Guan (Jurong East)
- West Coast (Toh Tuck)
- Executive storage’s prices start from $185 per month
- For personal storage, the prices are as low as $1 per month per box
- The company also offers attractive promotion packages throughout the year
With more than 30 years of experience, Mandarin offers one of the most reliable self-storage services in Singapore. No matter you are an individual customer looking for some extra storage space or an entrepreneur who wants to get some storage space, they can cater to all your needs. Specifically, for the businesses, they offer a complimentary co-working space equipped with state-of-the-art facilities.
- Work with a price-beating policy: Mandarin works with a price-matching policy. This means, if another company offers you a price lesser than their quote, you can simply let them know and they will come up with an even lesser price. Surprising!? With this, you can rest assured that their rates will always be competitive.
- Offers complimentary co-working space: For the businesses and corporate customers, Mandarin deals in storage facilities paired with the exclusive workspace. This is best suitable for small companies or entrepreneurs having a staff of 10 to 20. The workplace area is equipped with electric plugs, Wi-Fi and everything you need to keep your business running.
- Free one-way transportation: Finding vehicles to shift your luggage is not only an extra hassle but often comes with a lot of additional costs. At Mandarin, the company offers one-way transportation without any charges. You simply need to let them know your requirements and they will pick and store them on their own.
- Availability of spacious storage options: Mandarin offers a variety of storage spaces. From containers as small as the half of a phone booth to huge boxes larger than a standard living room, they have everything to meet your storage needs.
- No rental deposits: With Mandarin, you would also save more by avoiding the initial deposits. Unlike other service providers, they do not have any opening credits and you can simply pay the monthly rents with your preferred payment method.
- Business storage services: This is exclusive for small businesses looking for an appropriate area to store the inventory. It comes with a complementary working space
- Personal storage services: Tailored to the requirements of individual customers, this option comes with a variety of sizes and value-added services
- For a storage area of around 20 square feet, the prices start from $110 per month
Lock+Store maintains the largest storage services network across Singapore with its branches in 13 locations within the city. All the facilities are open 24/7. They offer you complete control over your things and you can move them around the facility on your own. Nonetheless, there is nothing to worry about as all the trollies and transportation equipment is free to use.
- Offers a variety of storage options: From the small storage boxes to a larger warehouse, Lock+Store can offer anything you can think about. Especially for the businesses, have storerooms ranging from 180 square feet to 22,000 square feet.
- Operates with 13 branches and expanding: Lock+Store works in 13 locations around Singapore. This means they are only a few miles away whenever you need them.
- Ample parking space’s availability: Parking is often a problem in busy cities like Singapore. However, Lock+Store maintains spacious car parks across all their storage facilities.
- Lowest prices for corporate customers: Especially, the business clients of Lock+Store will find them inexpensive when it comes to the prices. They offer the industry’s lowermost storage services, starting from as low as $1.8 per square feet.
- Serviced offices
- Packing facilities
- Chai Chee
- Ang Mo Kio
- Serangoon North Ave 4
- Serangoon North Ave 5
- Ayer Rajah
- Bukit Merah Central
- Pasir Panjang
- Tanjong Pagar
With Work+Store, you can use available hassle-free storage services without the need to step out of your house. All you need to do is place your requirements online, and their professional would come to pick-up your stuff. For storage, they offer anti-tamper and waterproof boxes to ensure a high level of safety of your valuables.
- Complimentary valet services: Work+Store offers pick-ups and retrieval at your desired location. This does not come with any additional cost and you will be paying only the lump sum amount as per the chosen package.
- All-inclusive and transparent prices: Unlike other service providers, Work+Store is confident about their rates’ competitiveness. This is why they have published this on their website and the customers can compare with others before selecting them for services.
- Easy and convenient retrieval: If you are in rush and want back your stored material, the staff of Work+Store is simply a breeze. You can simply let them know and your package will be delivered within a matter of a few hours.
- High level of safety and security: Besides tight storage units’ security through guards and CCTV monitoring, Work+Store also ensures the packages’ safety. They focus extensively on the packing methods and material used for this purpose.
- Work and storage units
- Self-storage units
- Mini lockers for self-storage
- 100 Eunos
- Ang Mo Kio
- Bukit Merah
- Pasir Panjang
- 72 Eunos
- Work and storage units start from $500 per month
- Self-storage units $250 per month
- Mini lockers for self-storage $60 per month
We recommend for you
You may also like
Frequently Asked Questions about Singapore