5 Best Storage Spaces for Self-Storage in Singapore 2023
February 21, 2023
Are you dreaming of living in a perfectly decluttered home with the prettiest furniture of your choice? We understand that extra belongings in your small living room will always be a significant hurdle. However, you cannot throw them out in scrap as you may need them at any point in your life.
So, if you’re looking for extra space to store your things, you have landed in the right place. We have compiled this list of 5 best storage spaces for self-storage in Singapore [2023 review]. Whether you plan to shift to a new house or just want to have a clean look at your old apartment, these self-storage options will be a great relief. So, let’s have a look!
If you are concerned about the safety and condition of your treasured items, keepsakes, or inventories for your business, StorHub Self Storage is the best option. Their facilities are easily accessible 24/7 throughout the year, at your own convenience. Clean, brightly lit and well maintained, all their 18 storage facilities around Singapore are equipped with security and emergency systems, such as 24-hour video surveillance, fire protection systems and secure pin code access, to ensure that your items are well protected in a safe and secure storage environment.
You do not need to worry about the number of items you want to store as they have plenty of options available in terms of sizes, from small lockers to large living room spaces ranging from 8 to 2000 square feet.
- 24/7 accessibility: You can access your storage unit at any time of the day, all year round. Storage units are accessible to StorHub customers even at night and on the weekends as well, with no compromise on security.
- Advanced security protocols: StorHub is equipped with 24/7 monitoring via CCTV and secure pin code access per floor. Each storage unit is individually secured by the customer’s padlock to ensure that only the customer has access. Storage units with digital locks are also available at selected facilities for customers who prefer digital access.
- Variety of storage sizes: Storage options provided by StorHub come in a wide range of unit sizes, from 8 to 2,000 square feet. Whether you have small boxes or large bulky items to store, they will always have an appropriate size available to suit your unique storage needs.
- Convenient payment options: Unlike many other operators in the industry, StorHub provides several payment options to make the entire storage experience even more convenient and hassle-free for customers. You can pay by cash, cheque, or using a credit card, Nets, via an AXS machine or other electronic payment channels.
- Exclusive promotions for selected sites: Promotions can be enjoyed by all new customers so be sure to look out for their latest promotions here. Contact their friendly and professional storage specialists or visit their website to get a quotation on the same day. Also, visit Storhub website to find out the best-suited storage unit for you, use their Virtual Size Estimator, or read up more on storage information.
- Personal storage
- Business storage
- Wine storage
- Lifestyle storage (for collectors and micro-enterprises)
- StorHub Bukit Batok No. 9 – 9 Bukit Batok Street 22, Singapore 659585
- StorHub Bukit Batok – 5 Bukit Batok Street 22, Singapore 659583
- StorHub Jurong West – 10 Chia Ping Road, Singapore 619978
- StorHub Jurong East – 3C Toh Guan Road East, Singapore 608832
- StorHub West Coast – 20 Old Toh Tuck Road, Singapore 597655
- StorHub Marsiling – 31 Admiralty Road, Singapore 739984
- StorHub Marsiling (Riverside Road) – 26 Riverside Road, Singapore 739084
- StorHub Woodlands – 14 Woodlands Loop, Singapore 738363
- StorHub Yishun – 50 Yishun Industrial Park A, Singapore 768725
Central/ North East
- StorHub Toa Payoh (615 Lorong 4) – 615 Lorong 4 Toa Payoh, Singapore
- StorHub Toa Payoh (743 Lorong 5) – 743 Lorong 5 Toa Payoh, Singapore 319457
- StorHub Kallang Avenue – 26 Kallang Avenue, Singapore 339417
- StorHub Hougang (91 Defu Lane) – 91 Defu Lane 10, Singapore 539221
- StorHub Hougang – 111 Defu Lane 10, Singapore 539226
- StorHub Serangoon – 11 Serangoon North Avenue 5, Singapore 554809
- StorHub Changi – 15 Changi South Street 1, Singapore 486783
- StorHub Changi 25A – 25A Changi South Street 1, Singapore 486049
- StorHub Tampines – 37 Tampines St 92, Singapore 528885
Storefriendly is the biggest self-storage service provider in Asia with 130 branches throughout the continent, 8 of which are in Singapore. It is best recommended for those who want affordable and flexible storage options at convenient locations. Aside from the regular multi-size self-storage facility, Storefriendly also offers contactless storage through robotic technology.
Their Business Storage options are great for business use! They offer tailored spaces depending on your needs and provide hot desks or private workspace options with added features to help you conveniently run your business from the facility.
Customers also choose Storefriendly for Lifestyle Storage to keep their hobby collections safe and sound.
Storefriendly’s storage spaces are fully air-conditioned and have 24/7 CCTV surveillance for maximum security.
- Wide range of storage size options: Storefriendly has storage spaces that suit different needs, from a small locker for documents and such to bigger spaces that can fit the contents of an entire house. If you need help choosing the right size, you can use their space calculator to determine the exact size for your storage needs.
- 24/7 access and security: With their 24/7 security and surveillance plus facial recognition technology, you are assured that your items are safe at Storefriendly. You also have 24/7 access so you can visit your storage unit any time of the day.
- High-technology robotic storage: Store your items with the help of Storefriendly’s Go Robots or GObots for short. These robots transport your items in personal cabinets to a safe, no-man zone.
- Hot desks and workspaces for business users: Storefriendly offers work-friendly storage spaces complete with meeting rooms, communal areas, and a pantry. Your private workspace can even be customized with shelves, carpets, and your preferred color scheme.
- 24/7 aircon storage: Storefriendly’s storage facilities are equipped with 24/7 air conditioning to protect your stored items from molds, mildew, rust, and bad odor.
- Flexible storage duration: At Storefriendly, you don’t need to sign a long-term agreement. You can use the storage facility for as long as you need. You can immediately store your items on the same day as soon as you sign the lease!
- Self Storage
- Robotic Storage
- Business Storage
- Lifestyle Storage
- Hot Desking
- Private Workspaces
- Storefriendly Paya Lebar: 107 Eunos Avenue 3, Storefriendly Centre, #01-02, Singapore 409837
- Storefriendly Clementi: 1 Clementi Loop, #03-06, Singapore 129808
- Storefriendly Alexandra: 10 Jalan Kilang, #02-01, Bukit Merah Enterprise Center, Singapore 159410
- Storefriendly Leng Kee: 19 Leng Kee Rd, #02-01, Storefriendly Leng Kee, Singapore 159093
- Storefriendly Balestier: 53 Kim Keat Rd, #02-01, Mun Hean Building, Singapore 328823
- Storefriendly Bedok South: 202 Bedok South Ave 1, Blk A, #01-02, Singapore 469332
- Storefriendly Bukit Merah: 10 Jln Kilang Timor, #01-01, Storefriendly Bukit Merah, Singapore 159306
- Storefriendly Ubi: 69 Ubi Cres, Storefriendly Ubi, #01-02, Singapore 408561
With more than 30 years of experience, Mandarin offers one of the most reliable self-storage services in Singapore. No matter you are an individual customer looking for some extra storage space or an entrepreneur who wants to get some storage space, they can cater to all your needs. Specifically, for the businesses, they offer a complimentary co-working space equipped with state-of-the-art facilities.
- Work with a price-beating policy: Mandarin works with a price-matching policy. This means, if another company offers you a price lesser than their quote, you can simply let them know and they will come up with an even lesser price. Surprising!? With this, you can rest assured that their rates will always be competitive.
- Offers complimentary co-working space: For the businesses and corporate customers, Mandarin deals in storage facilities paired with the exclusive workspace. This is best suitable for small companies or entrepreneurs having a staff of 10 to 20. The workplace area is equipped with electric plugs, Wi-Fi and everything you need to keep your business running.
- Free one-way transportation: Finding vehicles to shift your luggage is not only an extra hassle but often comes with a lot of additional costs. At Mandarin, the company offers one-way transportation without any charges. You simply need to let them know your requirements and they will pick and store them on their own.
- Availability of spacious storage options: Mandarin offers a variety of storage spaces. From containers as small as the half of a phone booth to huge boxes larger than a standard living room, they have everything to meet your storage needs.
- No rental deposits: With Mandarin, you would also save more by avoiding the initial deposits. Unlike other service providers, they do not have any opening credits and you can simply pay the monthly rents with your preferred payment method.
- Business storage services: This is exclusive for small businesses looking for an appropriate area to store the inventory. It comes with a complementary working space
- Personal storage services: Tailored to the requirements of individual customers, this option comes with a variety of sizes and value-added services
- For a storage area of around 20 square feet, the prices start from $110 per month
Lock+Store maintains the largest storage services network across Singapore with its branches in 13 locations within the city. All the facilities are open 24/7. They offer you complete control over your things and you can move them around the facility on your own. Nonetheless, there is nothing to worry about as all the trollies and transportation equipment is free to use.
- Offers a variety of storage options: From the small storage boxes to a larger warehouse, Lock+Store can offer anything you can think about. Especially for the businesses, have storerooms ranging from 180 square feet to 22,000 square feet.
- Operates with 13 branches and expanding: Lock+Store works in 13 locations around Singapore. This means they are only a few miles away whenever you need them.
- Ample parking space’s availability: Parking is often a problem in busy cities like Singapore. However, Lock+Store maintains spacious car parks across all their storage facilities.
- Lowest prices for corporate customers: Especially, the business clients of Lock+Store will find them inexpensive when it comes to the prices. They offer the industry’s lowermost storage services, starting from as low as $1.8 per square feet.
- Serviced offices
- Packing facilities
- Chai Chee
- Ang Mo Kio
- Serangoon North Ave 4
- Serangoon North Ave 5
- Ayer Rajah
- Bukit Merah Central
- Pasir Panjang
- Tanjong Pagar
With Work+Store, you can use available hassle-free storage services without the need to step out of your house. All you need to do is place your requirements online, and their professional would come to pick-up your stuff. For storage, they offer anti-tamper and waterproof boxes to ensure a high level of safety of your valuables.
- Complimentary valet services: Work+Store offers pick-ups and retrieval at your desired location. This does not come with any additional cost and you will be paying only the lump sum amount as per the chosen package.
- All-inclusive and transparent prices: Unlike other service providers, Work+Store is confident about their rates’ competitiveness. This is why they have published this on their website and the customers can compare with others before selecting them for services.
- Easy and convenient retrieval: If you are in rush and want back your stored material, the staff of Work+Store is simply a breeze. You can simply let them know and your package will be delivered within a matter of a few hours.
- High level of safety and security: Besides tight storage units’ security through guards and CCTV monitoring, Work+Store also ensures the packages’ safety. They focus extensively on the packing methods and material used for this purpose.
- Work and storage units
- Self-storage units
- Mini lockers for self-storage
- 100 Eunos
- Ang Mo Kio
- Bukit Merah
- Pasir Panjang
- 72 Eunos
- Work and storage units start from $500 per month
- Self-storage units $250 per month
- Mini lockers for self-storage $60 per month
We recommend for you
You may also like
Frequently Asked Questions about Singapore