At some point, we all need to convert documents from one language to another – whether it is a simple school project or we need a certified translation for traveling or business purposes. Although amateur services are available online, only a professional can deliver a quality translation. Even better, when your project is handled by a native, you can rest assured that its message is preserved and is culturally friendly, avoiding blunders or inappropriate phrases.
If you require accurate, high-quality translation services to resonate with the intended foreign audience, you need more than a casual translator. This is why we did all the research on your behalf and curated a list of the five best translation services in Singapore [2021 review]. These companies have large teams specializing in nearly any language and industry so that they can fulfill all of your personal or business translation needs.
If you are still seeking a reliable company in Singapore, Wordsburg Translation is precisely what you need. The company provides certified translation services in various fields, including business, medical, technical, legal, food menus, software apps, and many more. It has offered its professional services to numerous global brands over the years.
- More than 100 languages available: The company has a large team of more than 5,000 native linguists in over 100 languages. You can rest assured that they can handle any requirements you may have, no matter your field.
- Certified translations available: Wordsburg Translations can offer you any certification you may need, including notarization. This could help you if you need personal documents translated, such as your ID, passport, or other legal papers.
- Suitable for both businesses and individuals: Wordsburg has experience in both personal document translation and business content. Its team is segmented according to industry expertise, such as marketing, medical, technical, financial, and others.
- Marketing translation
- Financial and business translation
- Medical translation
- Legal translation
- Technical translation
- Travel content translation
- Website translation
- Certified translation
- ICA translation
- Notary public translation
PRICES AND PACKAGES:
- Customised for Business Documents Set 1 from $0.1 to $0.16 per word (Chinese (Simplified), Malay, Tamil), and a minimum order of $45 is applicable.
- Customised for Business Documents Set 2 from $0.11 to $0.17 per word (Bahasa Indonesian, Chinese (Traditional), Thai, Vietnamese) and a minimum order of $50 is applicable.
- Customised for Business Documents Set 3 from $0.12 to $0.18 per word (Arabic, Bengali, Burmese, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Greek, Indian Languages, Hungarian, Italian, Jawi, Japanese, Khmer, Korean, Lao, Persian/ Farsi, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Tagalog/Filipino, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu) and a minimum order of $60 is applicable.
- Customised for Business Documents Set 4 from $0.14 to $0.2 per word (all other languages) and a minimum order of 70 SGD is applicable.
- Customised for individual clients from $45 to $70 per page of 275 words or less, further discounts may apply on bulk volumes.