The 5 Best Waxing Parlors in Singapore
December 21, 2020
We all long for luscious, thick lashes and a heavenly head of voluminous hair. But hair anywhere else on our body? No thank you! Ladies, it’s time to whip that hair away and embrace the hair-free life. Rummage through the back of your drawers for that stylish pink bikini that you bought a few years ago and put it to good use!
Make your pick from one of the 5 best waxing salons in Singapore [updated 2020]. As a plus, most of the recommended salons offer 20% off services for new customers – yay wax!
- Glam-chic décor and well-kept surroundings: Want to feel like the ultimate princess for an hour or two? Pink Parlour’s glitz-and-glam interior will make you feel like royalty! Wander into this eye-catching hot-pink paradise, with vintage-style mirror frames, zebra-pattern benches and neon decorations. Even the wax is pink!
- Convenient locations for a speedy waxing session: Out of the 6 Pink Parlour outlets, 4 are conveniently located in central districts of Singapore. Living in the West? Check out the Jurong Point outlet for an easily accessible waxing session. For the East-side ladies, book at the Tampines outlet. These two neighborhood branches are within walking distance from MRT stations.
- Handy booking system to reserve your waxing session: With Pink Parlour, booking is an absolute breeze! You can book a spot by phone, whatsApp, sms or online in just a few seconds.
- Pink and black feminine vibe: This super feminine salon is a perfect setting for a girls-day-out. The spacious parlor follows a pink and black color scheme, with plush seating and a trendy reception area. Flick through some magazines while waiting for your waxing session.
- Brazilian waxing in various sexy styles and prices: From Brazilian basic bikini ($28) to L’Amour ($68), there are six different styles to choose from. Try at least one to know that Brazilian waxing can be an art. The L’Amour style is the sexiest with a heart-shaped spot left at the front while the unwanted hair of the front, labia and butt cleavage are waxed.
- Exclusive after-care products to soothe that sensitive skin: The salon displays a wide array of their very-own after-care products to suit a variety of skin types and purposes. Major plus for the cute packaging! These high-quality products are made from natural ingredients to reduce the risk of skin irritation. Try the minty Aloe jello to cool down your waxed areas and soften the skin.
- Competitive Brazilian waxing with no compromise on service: As this is quite a low-key salon, prices are incredibly affordable for frequent waxing sessions. For just $48, you can say goodbye to your bush with a full Brazilian! Want something a bit less intense? Bikini waxes are available for just 20$. Their other waxing services are also available at attractive prices, only $12 to $15 for underarm wax for example.
- Combo promotional offers for top-value: Kill two birds with one stone with these amazing offers. For just $85, you can wax your full legs, full arms and underarms. Want to add a Brazilian to the mix? At $130 for full leg, arm, underarm and bikini, the price is unbeatable.
- Homey, cozy atmosphere at an adorable setting: Once you locate this hidden gem, you will discover a home-away-from-home vibe that will put you right at ease. Sip on a freshly-brewed cup of tea while they guide you through the process. Pastel colored walls and cute flower vases line the corridors, rooms and reception area to add a feminine touch.
- Clever distractions to reduce the agony: Watch a show at the perfectly-positioned TV screen as an experienced therapist handles your lady-parts. You’ll be finished your session before you know it!
- Professional quality waxing service with wallet-friendly options: With over 25 years of experience, Cecilia offers the fastest waxing in Singapore! Watch as the highly-trained therapist whips off that hair before you even have a chance to squeal. Best of all, their prices are very budget-friendly. With only $48 for a full Brazilian, you will become a frequent customer without breaking the bank. Quick, cheap and professional. What else would a girl ever need?
- Sleek & simple décor for a sophisticated ambience: This chic salon invites you into its modern, crisp white-themed surroundings. This well-kept salon is extremely hygienic and immaculate.
- At-home waxing service for your convenience: Have a major event coming up and no time to run to all your beauty appointments? No problem! Cecilia will be in and out of your house in less than 30 minutes, leaving you hair-free and ready to go!
- Multi-location waxing parlor, with 15 accessible outlets: With 15 locations in Singapore alone, it is impossible to miss an outlet! The branches at Wheelock Place, Great World City, Mandarin Gallery, Paragon, Plaza Singapura, and Vivocity are perfect for indulging in a beauty session between shopping tours.
- Hip and vibrant outlets with frequent bargain promotions and original products: Strip outlets are all decorated in unique, colorful furniture for an upbeat and fancy experience that you will never forget! Sip on some warm calamnsi tea while you wait for your waxpert to call you in. Keep up-to-date on their promotional offers to get the best deals. Strip also offers a range of popular post-wax care products with secret-recipe formulations.
- Superior service with a strict HSQ protocol: Strip goes through incredible lengths to ensure your hygiene is a top priority. After you check-in, you are handed a sealed waxing kit that your therapist will be using for your session. This includes gloves, an antibacterial wipe and the waxing spatulas. Waxperts also abide by the HSQ code (Hygiene, Speed and Quality) to ensure that every single treatment is of high-standard.
We recommend for you
You may also like
Frequently Asked Questions about Singapore