7 Best KTVs (Karaoke) in Singapore to Have Fun with Family and Friends
Entertainment | December 06, 2019
KTV is a good channel to express your soul through songs and to connect to people. It is an important part of Singapore’s colorful entertainment.
A KTV place is just perfect for groups of friends, families and professional companies to have fun together.
Scan through our list of 7 best karaoke places in Singapore and pick out a studio that all in your group will love.
See also: The 7 Best Rooftop Bars In Singapore
Great facilities: Party World KTV rooms are spacious and nicely-decorated; they are equipped with top-notch sound systems, large LCD screens, and LED warm lighting.
There are 7 outlets across Singapore: Especially Party World KTV at Liang Court Shopping Centre is conveniently located right beside Clarke Quay, a Singapore best nightlife area.
Offering good value happy hours for students every day: Student 3-hour promotion is available from its opening time to 20:00 daily. The fee is S$12 nett per student on weekdays and S$15 nett per student on weekends, including 2 soft drinks. This promotion is not valid on public holidays and the eve of public holidays.
Best karaoke place for students and families: Unlike its counterparts, Teo Heng KTV strictly applies no smoking and no alcohol policies, creating a friendly and comfortable environment for students and families. Also, its clean, neat, and bright-themed design plays an important role in providing a pleasant and safe-feeling ambience.
Teo Heng karaoke rates are probably the cheapest ones in Singapore: The KTV does not charge customers by number of people, its hourly rates are based on room sizes. The lowest prices are S$8 per hour for 4-pax rooms, S$10 per hour for 6-pax rooms, and S$12 per hour for 10-pax rooms. Drinks are offered at cheap prices, from S$1 onwards.
Free Wifi at all outlets: So we can always stay connected while enjoying karaoke at Teo Heng KTV studio.
- A cool new concept of karaoke entertainment: At Tang Music Box, you will not only enjoy singing but also have fun shopping for your favourite snacks between karaoke sessions and socializing with like-minded people at the main hall, named The Meeting Place.
- Excellent service: At Tang Music Box, service staff are very professional, friendly, and efficient. They always attend quickly to customers’ requests and offer blankets if customers are cold.
Offering good karaoke experience at affordable prices: With a group of 3 or more, we can enjoy singing karaoke at Ten Dollar Club for up to 5 hours in the afternoons or 3 hours in the evenings at only S$10 per person. This price includes free flow of hot and soft drinks.
Outside foods are allowed: We are allowed to bring our own foods in karaoke rooms but not the outside drinks.
There are snooker pool tables for all guests to play: American pool tables are available at the main halls of all outlets, S$2 per game.
Daiichi Kosho Amusement (DAM) media systems: DAM systems produce raw sound and easy song switching. They are from the golden age and are popular in Karaoke because of the authentic quality of the sound. These machines are manufactured and programmed in Japan thus providing singers with a wide selection of Japanese songs.
Affordable prices for KTV room using: Despite the name, Cash Studio is one of the cheaper Karaoke places. The price for using the room in the duration of 3 hours from 13:00 to 18:00 on Mon to Thu is $30+, and on Friday, Sat and Sun is $38+. From 18:00 until closing time, any 3 hours for 3 persons cost from $38 to $58.
Enjoyable membership: Membership is free and members can continue using rooms after their time is up if the room has not been booked. This is applicable from Sunday to Thursday, except on evenings and holidays. This KTV also spices up its member birthday with free bottles of sparkling juice.
Well-maintained environment: K Suites provides customers with VIP treatment. The rooms are exquisite, add-ons such as private bar Wi-Fi are there to improve user experience. The bathrooms are well maintained, a feature that is not common in other karaoke places.
An air of sophistication: This KTV has unique furniture that boasts of opulence. Bottle service is available for a more fun night out. This place is popular because of its exclusivity.
A hub of diversity: If you want to play board games, pool, Nintendo Wii and PlayStation 3 in addition to Karaoke, K Suites is the best place to do so.
- Themed rooms to spice up the experience: HaveFun Karaoke is distinguished as the first themed karaoke bar in Singapore. There are 28 themed rooms to choose from like Old Cinema, Street Racing, and All Pink Palace.
- Fun and games: True to its name, HaveFun Karaoke offers more than just karaoke fun. Aside from singing your heart out, you can also enjoy popular drinking games such as Drinking Roulette and high-tech Beer Pong. A variety of other amenities are also available like dart machines, basketball machine, pool table, board games, and private cinema.
- VIP suite for large groups: For private parties, large groups can rent the VIP Suite that can accommodate up to 60 people. It comes complete with a stage, dart machine, interactive pool table, and a voice-changing standing microphone.
- Frequent promotion programs: HaveFun Karaoke often offers promotions like “Students sing at 50% off” and “50% off Remy Martin club”. Check out their Facebook fanpage or website for the updated.