The 7 Best KTVs (Karaoke) in Singapore
Entertainment | April 07, 2019
KTV is a good channel to express your soul through songs and to connect to people. It is an important part of Singapore’s colorful entertainment.
A KTV place is just perfect for groups of friends, families and professional companies to have fun together.
Scan through our list of 7 best karaoke places in Singapore and pick out a studio that all in your group will love.
See also: The 7 Best Rooftop Bars In Singapore
- Great facilities: Party World KTV rooms are spacious and nicely-decorated; they are equipped with top-notch sound systems, large LCD screens, and LED warm lighting.
- There are 7 outlets across Singapore: Especially Party World KTV at Liang Court Shopping Centre is conveniently located right beside Clarke Quay, a Singapore best nightlife area.
- Offering good value happy hours for students every day: Student 3-hour promotion is available from its opening time to 20:00 daily. The fee is S$12 nett per student on weekdays and S$15 nett per student on weekends, including 2 soft drinks. This promotion is not valid on public holidays and the eve of public holidays.
- Best karaoke place for students and families: Unlike its counterparts, Teo Heng KTV strictly applies no smoking and no alcohol policies, creating a friendly and comfortable environment for students and families. Also, its clean, neat, and bright-themed design plays an important role in providing a pleasant and safe-feeling ambience.
- Teo Heng karaoke rates are probably the cheapest ones in Singapore: The KTV does not charge customers by number of people, its hourly rates are based on room sizes. The lowest prices are S$8 per hour for 4-pax rooms, S$10 per hour for 6-pax rooms, and S$12 per hour for 10-pax rooms. Drinks are offered at cheap prices, from S$1 onwards.
- Free Wifi at all outlets: So we can always stay connected while enjoying karaoke at Teo Heng KTV studio.
- A cool new concept of karaoke entertainment: At Tang Music Box, you will not only enjoy singing but also have fun shopping for your favourite snacks between karaoke sessions and socializing with like-minded people at the main hall, named The Meeting Place.
- Excellent service: At Tang Music Box, service staff are very professional, friendly, and efficient. They always attend quickly to customers’ requests and offer blankets if customers are cold.
Offering good karaoke experience at affordable prices: With a group of 3 or more, we can enjoy singing karaoke at Ten Dollar Club for up to 5 hours in the afternoons or 3 hours in the evenings at only S$10 per person. This price includes free flow of hot and soft drinks.
Outside foods are allowed: We are allowed to bring our own foods in karaoke rooms but not the outside drinks.
There are snooker pool tables for all guests to play: American pool tables are available at the main halls of all outlets, S$2 per game.
- Daiichi Kosho Amusement (DAM) media systems: DAM systems produce raw sound and easy song switching. They are from the golden age and are popular in Karaoke because of the authentic quality of the sound. These machines are manufactured and programmed in Japan thus providing singers with a wide selection of Japanese songs.
- Affordable prices for KTV room using: Despite the name, Cash Studio is one of the cheaper Karaoke places. The price for using the room in the duration of 3 hours from 13:00 to 18:00 on Mon to Thu is $30+, and on Friday, Sat and Sun is $38+. From 18:00 until closing time, any 3 hours for 3 persons cost from $38 to $58.
- Enjoyable membership: Membership is free and members can continue using rooms after their time is up if the room has not been booked. This is applicable from Sunday to Thursday, except on evenings and holidays. This KTV also spices up its member birthday with free bottles of sparkling juice.
- Well-maintained environment: K Suites provides customers with VIP treatment. The rooms are exquisite, add-ons such as private bar Wi-Fi are there to improve user experience. The bathrooms are well maintained, a feature that is not common in other karaoke places.
- An air of sophistication: This KTV has unique furniture that boasts of opulence. Bottle service is available for a more fun night out. This place is popular because of its exclusivity.
- A hub of diversity: If you want to play board games, pool, Nintendo Wii and PlayStation 3 in addition to Karaoke, K Suites is the best place to do so.
- Luxurious entertaining facilities: Renovated recently, TopOne KTV now becomes one of the nicest KTV studios in Singapore. The 5 storey building is lively designed. Each level has its own deluxe theme, and its karaoke rooms are adorned with attractive entertaining stuff like rotating disco balls, colorful lightings, laser effects and stage smoke machines.
- Interesting Recording Studio: Lied at level 2, Recording Studio is one of the main draws of TopOne KTV. It’s a wonderful place for you to record your voice to make your own album. Price is S$30 per song or S$50 per hour.
- Great place for organizing group events: Centrally located with enjoyable ambience, and professional service, TopOne KTV is a great place for gatherings like birthday parties, themed parties, bachelor nights and hens nights.