7 Amazing Rooftop Bars In Singapore With Stunning Views
Eat & Drink |
October 20, 2023
It is not difficult to find a rooftop bar in a modern city with thousands of skyscrapers like Singapore. Away from the air conditioning area, it is intensively pleasurable to feel cool blows and enjoy the icy cocktails in a rooftop bar. Either to capture the whole cityscape at the highest building for an on-top-of-the-world feeling or to have a fondling touch of the wind over the shoulders at a high level, it is a great experience in life.
Herein we suggest the 7 best rooftop bars in Singapore  with their typical features for you to enjoy the diversity.
See also: 5 Best Old-school Pubs in Singapore for a Dose of Nostalgia
See also: 7 Best Cocktail Bars in Singapore
CE LA VI is one of the most iconic and sought-after club lounges in Singapore. Perched atop the famous Marina Bay Sands hotel, the club offers stunning panoramic views of the city skyline and the marina.
With its world-class dining, exceptional entertainment, and luxurious ambiance, CE LA VI is the perfect destination for those seeking an unforgettable night out in Singapore.
- Marvelous views of Singapore’s CBD skyline, both day and night. Take in the beautiful Marina Bay and immerse yourself in the impressive 360-degree panoramic sights of the city.
- A vantage point to watch laser shows: Amazing laser shows are played at Marina Bay Sands every night at 20:00 and 21:30. Situated in the SkyPark of Marina Bay Sands, Ce La Vi is an ideal place to watch laser light dancing on the water.
- Vibrant ambiance with live music played by international DJs nightly, from 19:00 onwards.
- Ce La Vi signatures: S$25
- Classic cocktails: S$25
- Shooters: S$20 – S$25
- Mocktails: S$15
- Champagne: S$38 per class
- White: S$20 – S$28 per class
- Rose: S$26 – S$28 per class
- Red: S$22 – S$30 per class
LADIES NIGHTS: Wednesday is Ladies’ night when ladies can enjoy free entrance plus a complimentary drink.
- Implemented from 22:00 onwards on Wed, Fri & Sat.
- Fixed at S$38 (includes 1 Premium House Pour)
- Cover charges are subject to change for special events, holidays, and guest DJs.
- Implemented when the cover charge is not apply
- Fixed at S$30, fully redeemable for food & drinks
DRESS CODE: Smart casual (no singlets, swimwear, sleeveless shirts, and flip-flops from 17:30 onwards). Relaxed dress code on Sundays.
LOCATION: Located on the 57th floor of Marina Bay Sands, the most admired architectural icon of Singapore, Ce La Vi Club Lounge is 200 meters high above the sea, offering uninterrupted views of the city and the bay.
ENTRANCE: Sands Skypark Hotel Lobby, Tower 3. SkyPark admission fee is not required.
- To have a full experience: Arrive at around 18:30 to have a full experience of the cityscape viewing with a wonderful sunset and a transition from sharp to gleaming.
- An alternative observation deck: Those who want to have a city view from the observation deck on Sand Skypark can choose Ce La Vi Club Lounge at the same location as an alternative. The cover charge is just a bit higher than the entrance fee for the observation deck, but you can have a comfortable seat and nice drinks while taking in the sight.
Lantern is an elegant and stylish rooftop bar situated atop the stunning Fullerton Bay Hotel. It's the perfect place to unwind after work with gourmet snacks, fine champagnes, signature cocktails, and wines. Let your hair down and enjoy the relaxing ambiance.
- Bar by a gorgeous mosaic pool: Lantern’s main attraction is undoubtedly its stunning 25-meter rooftop pool, surrounded by elegant cane beach chairs and a 5m-wide bar, all set against a lush tropical backdrop. The gorgeous blue-tiled pool is a sight to behold, offering a refreshing oasis in the heart of the city.
- Beautiful view of Marina Bay: Located atop the five-story Fullerton Bay Hotel, Lantern offers stunning views of Marina Bay and its surroundings, making it the perfect spot to catch the daily laser light shows from Marina Bay Sands and special occasion fireworks.
- Laid-back atmosphere: Lantern’s ambiance is enhanced by its charming decor, featuring cushioned sunbeds for couples, polished wooden tables for groups, and lazy private cabanas with light, breezy drapes. The decked area is dotted with large candle-lit lanterns, creating a relaxed and inviting atmosphere.
DRINKS: A good selection of cocktails, champagnes, wines, spirits, and beers are on offer. Its signature cocktails are of Latin American theme.
- Cocktails: S$20 -S$30
- White: From S$24 per class, from S$98 per bottle
- Red: From S$20 per class, from S$98 per bottle
- Champagne: From S$178 – S$798 per bottle
- Distillery: From S$19 per class, from S$250 per bottle
THE BAR: Sitting at the waterfront end of the pool is the lantern-shaped structure bar. The main bar area is covered in canvas awnings, lighted with chandeliers, and cooled with overhead fans.
- Snacks & Buns: S$18 – S$43
- Cheese & Charcuterie platter: S$58
- Mains: S$36 – S$49
- Plant-based dishes: S$26 – S$28
- Ice cream & Sorbet: S$13 per scoop
LADIES’ NIGHTS: On Wednesdays, ladies have a chance to enjoy a free flow of vodka.
DRESS CODE: Semi-casual (flip flops are not permitted)
- After-work drinks
- Girls’ night out
- Chill out
With a prime location in MBFC, LeVeL 33 proudly bills itself as "The highest craft brewery in the world" - and it certainly lives up to that claim. Guests can enjoy delicious, in-house crafted beers, contemporary cuisine, and an upscale yet rustic ambiance that complements the stunning view of Singapore.
- Elegant, European-inspired atmosphere – with a great view: This European-styled restaurant and lounge boast a comfortable outdoor patio with a great view of the city. The classy decor, featuring warm lighting, natural woods, and reclaimed metals, complements the beautiful ambiance
- Excellent in-house brewed craft beers: LeVeL 33’s copper brewing kettles aren’t just for show – they brew delicious craft beers inspired by classic European styles with top-of-the-line equipment. Try their standout 33.15 India Pale Ale, which is refreshing with a great, hoppy flavor that isn’t overpowering.
- European classic dishes with a twist: LeVeL 33’s commitment to great taste extends beyond their in-house beers. Chef James Tegerdine, a renowned chef specializing in contemporary versions of Old World European classics, leads the kitchen. His exceptional menu showcases mouth-watering dishes inspired by international cuisine from all over the world.
- Freshly brewed craft beers: S$9.90 – S$17.90
- Beer tasting paddle: $23.90
- LeVeL33 Brut Beer: S$18 – S$88
- Cocktails: S$24 – S$26
- Sparkling & Wines: S$18 – S$29.50
- Spirits: S$18 – S$45 per standard pour
- Whiskies: S$19 – S$22 per standard pour
- Sake: From S$120 per bottle
- Non-Alcoholic: S$11 – S$16
DRESS CODE: Smart casual recommended
COVER CHARGE: No cover charge
SPECIAL EVENTS AND PRIVATE PARTIES: At LeVeL 33, you can expect a variety of events throughout the year such as their popular New Year’s Eve and Valentine’s Day parties, as well as periodic beer and food tastings. Additionally, they offer private event space for rent, making it an excellent choice for corporate gatherings and other special occasions.
Located on the rooftop of a heritage shophouse in the bustling Boat Quay area, Southbridge offers a chic and intimate atmosphere, perfect for enjoying artisanal cocktails, a curated selection of wines, and delicious bar bites.
Whether you're looking for a romantic night out or a cozy get-together with friends, Southbridge rooftop bar promises an unforgettable experience.
- 360°-degree view of the city: The bar boasts some of the best 360° views of the Singapore skyline, including iconic landmarks such as Marina Bay Sands and Raffles Place and the historic Parliament House. This bar also offers stunning views of the nearby Singapore River and Boat Quay area.
- Lovely menus for oysters and seafood lovers: At Southbridge, oysters take center stage on their menu, with a rotating selection of seasonal options sourced from around the world. Not a fan of raw oysters? No problem! They also offer cooked specialties with delicious toppings like Avruga caviar, cheddar, and bacon. In addition to oysters, their menu features an array of delectable dishes such as salmon, lobster rolls, and wagyu beef sliders, so there’s something for everyone to enjoy
- Cocktails: S$18 – S$26
- Gin & Tonics: S$14 – S$25 per gentlemen pour
- Whiskey & Bourbon: S$18 – S$26
- Spirits: S$14 – S$150
- Wines: S$18 – S$22 per glass, S$75 – S$500 per bottle
- Beers: S$12 – S$60
- Non-alcoholics: S$8 – S$15
- Starters: S$8 – S$15
- Signature oysters: S$24 (served in 6s)
- Seafood bites: S$16 – S$18
- From the land: S$16 – S$28
HAPPY HOUR: Happy hours are available from 17:00 – 20:00 on weekdays (excluding Eve of & Public Holidays) when guests can enjoy discounts on a variety of liquors, champagne, draft beers, and signature oysters.
MONTHLY DRINK SPECIALS: Southbridge often offers fun, seasonally themed drink specials for larger groups – for example, the “Beer Bash” package, which comes with 20 beers, 2 sets of sliders, and 2 sets of Southbridge signature oysters, is available at S$288++.
DRESS CODE: Smart casual
- The bar is usually crowded and a little noisy at night.
- The bar’s entrance is through South Bridge Road, just behind the 7-Eleven shop.
If you’re looking for something different in a rooftop bar, the Las Palmas Rooftop Bar on the 33rd floor of Novena hotel is the answer.
Unlike most rooftop bars with contemporary decors and subtle ambiance, Las Palmas brings the colors and richness of tropical Palm Springs to Singapore.
With cozy chairs and fun cocktails, it’s an ideal spot for those who love old Hollywood vibes.
- Beautiful views of Bukit Timah Hill and MacRitchie Reservoir: The bar sports an unobstructed view of the surrounding area. You can see more greenery with MacRitchie Reservoir and Bukit Timah Hill, which make for a great sunset view.
- Fun cocktails inspired by the American West: They serve drinks inspired by the American West, with whimsical names taken from pop culture and art, like Nighthawks by Edward Hopper.
- Delicious menu of classic American food choices: You can pair your fancy cocktails with American food, particularly from Southern California. From burgers to tacos, they have everything you could want with your drink.
- Relaxing pool with a beautiful view: The bar also features a pool, offering a chance to soak in the beautiful view with tropical cocktails. It can be used as part of the Cabana Pool package for three hours.
DRINKS: There is a long list of alluring names that cover
- Cocktails: S$20 – S$28
- Spirits: S$18 – S$50
- Wine by the glass: S$24 – S$33
- Wine by the bottle: S$78 – S$188
- Beer & Cider: S$14 – S$22
- Non-Alcoholic: S$5 – S$11
HAPPY HOUR: During their happy hour from 5:00 to 7:00 pm, the bar provides discounted drinks while guests enjoy the breathtaking sunset view. The happy hour deal includes S$ S10 draught beers and S$15 cocktails or wine.
FOOD: Las Palmas’s menu features savoring classic American, Mexican, and Southern Californian cuisine with an exciting Asian twist.
- Signatures: S$15 – S$18
- Main: S$18 – S$25
- Lite bites: S$13 – S$16
EVENTS: Las Palmas rooftop bar can also be booked for special events. The bar features a meeting room with panoramic views and signature tropical decor, perfect for birthday parties or celebratory after-work drinks.
The 1927 Rooftop Bar is located at the Hotel Telegraph (formerly SO Sofitel Singapore), offering tasty bar bites and a range of beverages for all tastes.
Don’t let its name give you the impression of a vintage bar, as its decor and ambiance are chic and contemporary. The name indicates the year the building was erected, but it has since been transformed into another one of Singapore’s skyline beauties.
Nestled between towering buildings with glitzy lights, this rooftop bar is all about relaxing after a busy day.
- Extensive drinks menu with spirits, wine, champagne, and everything else: There’s something for everyone, even those who don’t drink alcohol. Whether you’re a whiskey aficionado or a fan of tequila shots, you’ll find plenty of well-known drinks.
- Cozy infinity edge pool with beautiful views: The bar’s edge features an infinity pool that provides guests with an Instagram-worthy view and also the ‘reel’-enjoying drinks while taking a dip. As the hotel is located downtown, it’s blessed up with sparkling skyline views for a great time by the pool.
- Mouth-watering bar bites to go with the drinks: If you like bars that pay as much attention to food as the drinks, you’ll appreciate the thought and effort they have put into creating the bar bite menu. The appetizers are on point, from everyone’s favorite shrimp dumplings to high-end wagyu beef sliders.
- Beers from $16
- Spirits from $16
- Classic cocktails from $24 to $26
- Wine bottles from $75
- Pisco Sour
- Singapore Sling
DRESS CODE: Smart casual
SKAI, located on the 70th floor of the iconic Swissotel The Stamford in Singapore, features a wine-focused bar offering an impressive range of wines with a special emphasis on rosé through their Rosé by the SKAI experience.
The restaurant has partnered with renowned winemaker Penfolds and collaborated with esteemed brands such as Moët & Chandon, Veuve Cliquot, Whispering Angel, and Minuty.
Its contemporary ambiance creates a luxurious setting for indulging in fine wines while enjoying the breathtaking views of the Singapore skyline.
- Impressive menus of wines from around the world: If you’re a wine person, you’ll appreciate all the fine picks from France, Italia, Spain, Portugal, Greece, Austria, USA, Australia, New Zealand, Argentina, Chile, North Macedonia, Lebanon, Syria, South Africa, Japan, and more. The selections go well with the restaurant’s grilled menu.
- ‘Rose in the Skai’ experience: While the wines are sourced from different countries, their French rosé is the best. This first rose bar in the city introduces an exquisite new way to savor the rosy-hued drink while admiring the captivating backdrop of Singapore’s skyline.
- Stunning skyline views from one of the tallest buildings in Singapore: The bar’s expansive glass windows provide a beautiful panoramic view of the skyline, especially during sunset and nightfall when the towering skyscrapers are aglow with majestic lights.
- Rose by glass: S$16 – S$28
- Rose wines: S$80 – S$380 per bottle
- Rose champagne: S$135 – S$1465 per bottle
- Sparkling rose: S$75 – S$125 per bottle
- Cocktails: S$25
- Mocktails: S$17
- Bubbly offers: S$118 – S$420
- Wines: S$19 – S$39 per class, S$80 – S$135 per bottle
- Premium Covarin selection: S$45 – S$499 per class, S$220 – S$2300 per bottle
- Champagne & Sparkling wines: S$105 – S$1025 per bottle
- Beers & Ciders: S$16 – S$18
- Soft drinks: S$8
- Juices: S$12
FOOD: Tapas (S$12 – S$36) are on the menu to complement the rose drinks.
DRESS CODE: SKAI Bar prefers business casual and formal attire. Shorts, flip-flops, sandals, or onesies are not allowed. Bermudas are allowed for high tea (Saturdays only).
We recommend for you
Eat & Drink
You may also like
Frequently Asked Questions about Singapore