Asian Market Cafe
Filed in best halal buffets | March 16, 2016
Asian Market Cafe has had its Halal certification since 2010. Since then, Asian Market Cafe has become one of the most popular Halal hotel buffet restaurants in Singapore and established a loyal following for its pan-Asian buffet menu.
- Magnificent cold seafood station: If you are a cold seafood dish lover, this amazing counter is a place to die for. All you need to become a seafood king of the night is immersing yourself in an attractive selection of cold seafood dishes, including oysters, crayfish, mussels, clams, prawns and many more. These items are superb fresh, juicy, sweet and refilled regularly. Asian Market Cafe is one of the hotel buffet restaurants that have a widest range of cold seafood.
- Delicious chilli crab: Imagine that you will have a free flow of chilli crab. It is great because this crab dish is not only tasty but also Halal certified. The crabs’ legs are big, tantalizing with fleshy and succulent meat. The chilli sauce is yummy, jazzing up the crab meat and deep fried mantous with its sweet and sour tastes.
- A beautiful selection of desserts: Asian Market Cafe’s dessert station impresses with both hot and cold dessert items. It is the show of local sweets with the standout of chilled durian pudding. Besides this queue-making dish, Portugese egg tart is another dessert item to lose yourself at Asian Market Cafe.
The 5 Best Halal Buffets in Singapore
More About The Food
– Asian Market Cafe boasts a wonderful spread of Asian food with a main focus on Chinese, Malay, Indian and Japanese delights.
– Besides the outstanding cold seafood and dessert counters, sashimi and kebab stations also draw diners’ attention. There are several types of high quality sushi and sashimi for you to have with endless flow.
– Fresh oysters are opened on the spot.
– Teh-tarik section is another highlight at Asian Market Cafe. The teh-tarik (milk tea) has a perfect sweet level and is beautifully served by a skillful staff.
– Staff always welcome diners with warm smiles and work with responsive manner.
– Clearing of plates is promptly and regularly.
Although Asian Market Cafe is a five-star hotel restaurant, it has a casual atmosphere. In its nicely decorated and cozy dining room, there are many flocks of buffet lovers that make the place happening and buzzing.
– Chilli crab
– Lamb kebab
– Grilled stringray
– BBQ squid
– Mango salad
– Peanut butter cake
– Portuguese egg tart
– Durian pudding
– Teh-tarik (milk tea)
– Lunch buffet: Mon to Fri $55++ (adult) $28++ (child 6-12 yo)
– High Tea buffet: Sat & Sun $48++ (adult) $26++ (child 6-12 yo)
– Dinner buffet: Mon-Sun $65++ (adult) $33++ (child 6-12 yo)
– Reservations should be made in advance
– Casual etiquette