Boomarang Bistro and Bar
Filed in best sport bars |
February 18, 2019
Founded in 2008 by two Australians, Boomarang Bistro & Bar is a well known Aussie bar in Singapore and a popular place to watch live sport matches, especially Australian sport competitions. Located along the beautiful Singapore River with a friendly casual dining ambience in both indoor and outdoor areas, Boomarang at Robertson Quay is always packed with the crowds of Aussie families and sport fans.
- Best bar to watch Australian sport matches: Screening all Australian sport matches like Australian football league AFL, national rugby league NRL, cup race day, cricket Australia, and super rugby on many large screens throughout the bar, Boomarang attracts many Australian sport lovers in Singapore. It also organizes exciting sport events for sport fans such as Melbourne Cup Race Day, AFL Grandfinal Day, and Australian Open Day with in-house fun lotteries and bets.
- High quality food: The bar offers a wide variety of Australian food including starter plates, salads, pizzas, burgers, grill dishes, and seafood dishes. All the delicious dishes are used fresh ingredients imported directly from Australia and well prepared by skilful chefs.
- A great place to hang around for Aussies: Serving authentic Australian cuisine and decorated with beautiful Australian landscape photos, Boomarang is famous as a relaxed bar to chill out among Aussies. The bar also holds Australian-public-holiday events that draw hundreds of Aussies and their friends such as Australia Day and Anzac Day.
5 Best Sports Bars in Singapore 2023: Super Fun & Exciting!
Exciting events are organized every week to cater for their regular customers. Make a date for Wednesday’s Beer and Burger nights when you can get a delicious burger of your choice including Wagyu beef, kangaroo, chicken schnitzel, and a free beer at only S$25++. In addition, you can form a team with your friends and compete with other teams to win prizes with Trivia nights on Thursdays.
- Pepper & lime calamari
- Tuna tataki salad
- Wagyu beef burger
- Peppered kangaroo pizza
- Peppered kangaroo loin
- Starters cost from S$8
- Salads cost from S$14
- Side dishes cost from S$8
- Pizza cost from S$14
- Main dishes cost from S$17
- Available from Monday to Friday (17:00 – 20:00) and on Sunday (14:00 – 20:00)
- S$7++ for house pour spirits, S$11++ for wine by the glass, S$12++ for Victoria Bitter & Pure Blonde pints, and S$15++ for Magners pints
- Open daily from 07:00 until late
- A la carte menu available from 11:30
- Breakfast available from 07:00 to 11:30 on weekdays and whole day on weekends and public holidays
@ Robertson Quay
Address: 60 Robertson Quay, #01-15 The Quayside, S238252
Phone: (65) 6738 1077
@ Boat Quay
Address: 52 Circular Road, Singapore 049407
Phone: (65) 6536 4990
We recommend for you
Best sport bars
You may also like
Frequently Asked Questions about Singapore