Filed in best nightclubs | October 30, 2016
Fans of Home Club are now gifted with a more enjoyable nightlife concept: Canvas, a multi-purpose space. After the transformation, Canvas has a new art-filled look while lots of charm of the former club has remained. There are still great music, reasonably priced drinks, and dazzling events for fun seekers to enjoy.
Scan through the Highlights to know the new features of this riverside lounge-club.
- A nightclub where music meets art: It means that more senses are entertained at the same time. While music is a must at any nightclub, art is an add-on. But if we can have both, which are done beautifully and blend well together, then it is a good deal to enjoy the two with just an entry fee. Those who are interested in digital art, street art, photography, installations, fashion, and film will have a double fun time at Canvas.
- Music that everyone can enjoy: From mainstream to indie, their resident and international guest DJs give partygoers the amazing sounds of Afro-Latin, Swing, House, Techno, and Nu-Disco to dance the night away. There is a bit of everything that is bass-heavy.
- Stand up comedy with Singapore most famous drag queen comedian: Being true to its aim – providing an entertainment lifestyle space, Canvas infuses stand up comedy, which is one of the main draw of the former Home Club, into its nights. You can start your night out at Canvas with some laughter, brought to your mouth by Kumar, before continuing your nightlife adventure somewhere else.
7 Best Nightclubs in Singapore to Dance ’til Dawn
– Resident DJs: Ming, Jerls, and William J
– Guest DJs: Feel (Russia), Shortcut (US), Nakadia (Berlin), Kutski (UK), and many others
The crowd: Young professionals and expats
Ladies nights: Thursdays are Ladies Nights at Canvas. Ladies will be served with free flow of vodka from 22:00 to 02:00.
Happy hours: From 17:00 – 21:00, there are 1 for 1 deals on bottled beers, half-pints of beer, or wine by the glass.
Stand up comedy: Started at 21:00 on alternate Tuesdays. Ticket is at $30.
Cover charge: $S20 – $30 (include a free drink)