- Cold seafood, Indian, Japanese and dessert stations are the standouts among various food counters at Carousel. There are three dessert counters, offering chocolate fountains, hot desserts, and Asian desserts.
- Cold seafood station features many delicious dishes such as lobster, oyster, crab, scallop and prawn. These high-quality dishes are beautifully presented on the ice bed and promptly replenished.
- Japanese counter boasts an array of sushi, sashimi, tempura and soba.
- There are three impressive dessert stations carrying both Asian and Western items.
- Weekday breakfast: S$32.00++ (adult) | S$20.00++ (child)
- Weekend breakfast: S$32.00++ (adult) | S$20.00++ (child)
- Weekday lunch: S$56.00++ (adult) | S$36.00++ (child)
- Weekend lunch: S$65.00++ (adult) | S$43.00++ (child)
- Weekday high tea: S$42.00++ (adult) | S$27.00++ (child)
- Weekend high tea: S$48.00++ (adult) | S$32.00++ (child)
- Weekday dinner: S$76.00++ (adult) | S$46.00++(child)
- Weekend dinner: S$86.00++ (adult) | S$52.00++ (child)
* 10% off total food bill for paying by credit cards of UOB, DBS/POSB, Citibank, OCBC, AMEX.
- Free corkage for first bottle of wine or champagne opened. From second bottle onwards, an amount of S$40++ will be charged per bottle.
- All prices are subject to service charge and GST.
- Children between ages 4 -11 years old will be charged at child price.
- It is worth calling ahead to make a booking.