Carousel Buffet Restaurant at Royal Plaza on Scotts
Filed in best halal buffets |
January 06, 2021
Situated at Royal Plaza on Scotts, Carousel is an award-winning buffet restaurant offering one of the best Halal international buffets in Singapore. The restaurant is renowned for its sumptuous Asian and Mediterranean buffets in an elegant ambience.
- Excellent customer service: A great journey of dining experience starts from your booking at Carousel. You will be warmly welcomed at your arrival and then directed to a table with a perfect setting. The staff will address you by name and respect every of your needs. Water is topped up regularly and plate clearing is done promptly.
- An ideal place for celebrating birthday: With the wonderful service, Carousel is an ideal place for you to surprise your beloved on his or her birthday. A moment when all the staff make a circle, sing “happy birthday” song and perform a dance will make the birthday person heart-breaking, which adds a festive and heartwarming atmosphere to a memorable party.
- Wide variety of foods: With its global-spanning menu, Carousel becomes one of the best international buffet restaurants serving a delectable selection of food. You can always find an amazing cold seafood counter as well as Chinese, Japanese, Indian and Mediterranean stations with plenty of dishes.
5 Best Halal Buffets in Singapore to Suit All Occasions
- Cold seafood, Indian, Japanese and dessert stations are the standouts among various food counters at Carousel. There are three dessert counters, offering chocolate fountains, hot desserts, and Asian desserts.
- Cold seafood station features many delicious dishes such as lobster, oyster, crab, scallop, and prawn. These high-quality dishes are beautifully presented on the ice bed and promptly replenished.
- Japanese counter boasts an array of sushi, sashimi, tempura, and soba.
- There are three impressive dessert stations carrying both Asian and Western items.
- Weekday breakfast: S$32.00++ (adult) | S$20.00++ (child)
- Weekend breakfast: S$32.00++ (adult) | S$20.00++ (child)
- Weekday lunch: S$58.00++ (adult) | S$36.00++ (child)
- Weekend lunch: S$68.00++ (adult) | S$43.00++ (child)
- Weekday high tea: S$42.00++ (adult) | S$27.00++ (child)
- Weekend high tea: S$48.00++ (adult) | S$32.00++ (child)
- Weekday dinner: S$80.00++ (adult) | S$46.00++(child)
- Weekend dinner: S$88.00++ (adult) | S$49.00++ (child)
* 15% off total food bill for paying by credit cards of AMEX, CIMB, Citibank, Maybank, OCBC, DBS/POSB, UOB.
PROMOTIONS: Follow this link to view their latest dining promotions.
- Free corkage for the first bottle of wine or champagne opened. From the second bottle onwards, an amount of S$40++ will be charged per bottle.
- All prices are subject to service charge and GST.
- Children between ages 4 -11 years old will be charged at child price.
- It is worth calling ahead to make a booking.
We recommend for you
Best halal buffets
Eat & Drink
You may also like
Frequently Asked Questions about Singapore