Carousel @ Royal Plaza
Filed in best halal buffets |
June 22, 2023
Situated at Royal Plaza on Scotts, Carousel is an award-winning buffet restaurant offering one of the best Halal international buffets in Singapore.
The restaurant is renowned for its sumptuous Asian and Mediterranean buffets in an elegant setting.
- Wide variety of foods: With its global-spanning menu, Carousel features more than 100 dishes. You can always find an amazing cold seafood counter as well as Chinese, Japanese, Indian, and Mediterranean stations with plenty of culinary creations
- The cold seafood station is a crowd-puller: The restaurant’s cold seafood counter is brimming with Kajimoto Bay Oysters, Snow Crab Legs, Maine Lobsters, Half Shell Scallops, Mud Crab, Australian Black Mussels, New Zealand Green Mussels, Tiger Prawns, Sweet Clams, and Pacific White Clams. Alaskan King Crab is especially available on Fridays and Saturdays.
- An ideal place for celebrating a birthday: With its wonderful service, Carousel is an ideal place to surprise your beloved on their birthday. The moment when the staff forms a circle, sings the “Happy Birthday” song, and performs a dance is heartwarming and will leave a lasting impression, adding a festive atmosphere to the memorable party.
5 Best Halal Buffets in Singapore for All Occasions 2023
- Cold seafood, Indian, Japanese, and dessert stations are the standouts among various food counters at Carousel.
- Japanese counter boasts an array of sushi, sashimi, tempura, and soba.
- There are three dessert counters, offering chocolate fountains, hot desserts, and Asian desserts.
- Weekday lunch: S$71.00++ (adult) | S$38.00++ (child)
- Weekend lunch: S$78.00++ (adult) | S$41.00++ (child)
- Weekday dinner: S$88.00++ (adult) | S$48.00++(child)
- Weekend dinner: S$98.00++ (adult) | S$52.00++ (child)
* 15% off total food bill for paying by credit cards of AMEX, CIMB, Citibank, Maybank, OCBC, DBS/POSB, UOB.
PROMOTIONS: Follow this link to view their latest dining promotions.
We recommend for you
Best halal buffets
Eat & Drink
You may also like
Frequently Asked Questions about Singapore