Gunther’s Modern French Cuisine
Filed in Best French Restaurants for Special Occasions |
March 28, 2023
Gunther's restaurant by the Garibaldi group is an award-winning restaurant serving modern French cuisine. With a classy ambiance, good service, and yummy dishes, Gunther's is an ideal choice for business meetings or celebrations.
- Cold angel hair pasta, Oscietra caviar, a gorgeous creation of chef Gunther: The dish looks simple but it turns out to be divine in flavor, marked by top-notch ingredients of truffle and Oscietra caviar. Once enjoying this Gunther’s signature dish, you may forget everything eaten before.
- Good value weekday set lunch menu: Fine dining on a budget? It is what Gunther offers in its weekday lunch set. With S$80++, diners will have a delicious 5-course meal in an elegant setting.
- Daily specials: Chef Gunther doesn’t change his menu regularly, but he knows how to make his offers always new by using a “daily special cart”. Those on the cart are what can never be found on the menu, but can be touched by hands when the cart full of best in-season produce is shown at your tables. Don’t forget to ask about the price as special foods always come with special price tags.
LOOK & FEEL: Nestled in a shophouse along a small street, Gunther’s has a tasteful and elegant setting. The dark earth tones make the place calm for a relaxing dining experience. The restaurant can accommodate up to 43 guests with 25 in the main dining room and 18 in its two private rooms.
MENU: Gunther’s menu presents French cuisine with modern cooking methods, leaving dishes light and innovative.
The a la carte menu consists of
- Light Bites: S$25 – S$48
- Oscietra Caviar Specials: S$25 – S$490
- Timeless Collection: S$25 – S$188
- Savoury & Sweet Collection: S$8 – S$40
The degustation menus come in
- 4 Courses at $195 per person (Wine Accompaniment at $95)
- 6 Courses at $295 per person (Wine Accompaniment at $135)
- 9 Courses at $375 per person (Wine Accompaniment at $175)
- Carpaccio of Wagyu beef, Tartare style, crispy potato
- Roast smoked foie gras, mousseline of green apple
- Cold angel hair pasta, Oscietra caviar
- Grilled US tenderloin, bone marrow, bordelaise sauce
- Whole roasted Maine lobster “thermidor”
- Fine apple tart “a la dragees”, Havana rum raisin ice-cream
We recommend for you
Best French Restaurants for Special Occasions
You may also like
Frequently Asked Questions about Singapore