Filed in best satay | January 07, 2021
Located at East Coast Lagoon Food Village, a relaxing spot at East Coast Park, Haron Satay is also known as Haron 30 Satay, a favourite destination to enjoy Malaysian Muslim-style satay of many Singaporeans. Its satay is always grilled to perfection making its meat very tender and juicy.
What people like
- Consistent satay quality
- Efficient staff and fast service
- Surrounded by a long sandy beach and greenery trees to provide diners pleasurable and enjoyable ambience
- Generous amount of meat in each satay stick
5 Best Satay in Singapore for Your Skewered Meat Fix
SATAY PRICES: S$60 per stick, the minimum order is 10 sticks.
SATAY ON OFFER: Chicken, beef, and mutton
- Among numerous satay stalls at East Coast Lagoon Food Village, Haron Satay is the standout.
- Besides satay, Haron Satay also offers BBQ chicken wings.
HOW TO GET THERE:
- Buses: 401 (Walk 3 mins from bus stop B93151)
- Nearest MRT station: Bedok MRT (EW5)