WHAT ARE SO SPECIAL?
As it name would suggest, KK Women’s and Children’s Hospital is the only public hospital in Singapore that specializes in caring for women and children. They hold the record of the hospital with largest number of delivery cases in Singapore per year.
The OB-GYN ward delivers 30-35 babies a day, so they know what they’re doing. KKH also offers post-natal advice, such as lactation consultants to ease you into breastfeeding your newborn.
- 24-hour standby team: You are in safe hands in KKH, as there is a 24-hour standby peri-natal team available at the delivery suite, should an emergency strike!
- Multiple specializations for high-risk deliveries.
NORMAL DELIVERY COST
- Ward A (1-bed): $4277 to $5,758
- Ward B1 (4-bed): $2915 to $4061
- Ward B2 (4-bed): $1423 to $2293
- Ward C: (4-bed): $965 to $1513
- Take a quick peek atthe delivery suites online
- Maternity tours are also held every Friday at 11am. Call (65) 6294 4050 to book a place.
WARD A ROOM FACILITIES
Single bed, en-suite bathroom with shower facilities, couch-bed, and a telephone and television.
100 Bukit Timah Road, Singapore 229899
PHONE: (+65) 6225 5554