MENU: Yakitori is Nanbantei’s absolute show-stopper, but they also offer bento, donburi, sashimi, fried and grilled dishes, and sides. They also have an assortment of soft drinks, hard drinks, osake, sake, and shochu.
- Butabara Yuzukosho (S$8.10), Pork belly with yuzu citrus paste
- Tsukune (S$7.10), Chicken meat balls with sauce
- Tebasaki Platter (S$18.20), Chicken mid wings
- Truffle Kurobuta Don (S$20), Grilled black Iberico pork slices with truffle oil and paste, topped with Onsen egg and pickles
LOOK AND FEEL: The wooden interiors give Nanbantei a cozy, homey feel, with the yakitori grill serving as a powerful conversation starter.
AVERAGE PRICE/PAX: S$35
NOTE: Accepts Visa credit card
- Buses: 105, 143, 190A, 502 (1-min walk from bus stop 09219)
- Nearest MRT station: NS22 (9-min walk)