Oak Health Chinese Medicine
Filed in best acupuncture clinics |
July 11, 2021
Oak Health Chinese Medicine promotes natural treatment as the means to achieve health and wellness. Their physicians apply specialized knowledge of Western and Chinese medicine to uncover the root of your ailment. Among the dedicated team of physicians is Dr Gabriel Chan who has a degree in Biomedical Science and Chinese Medicine.
He specializes in are neurological conditions and pain management among other fields. Also on the team is Dr Jane Lim who specializes in skin problems and internal health. The physicians are backed by experienced therapists, nurses, and a support team.
- Oak Health treats both chronic and acute diseases.
- The clinic has successfully applied acupuncture combined with Chinese medicine to alleviate symptoms of Parkinson’s disease, painful knees, and chronic headaches.
- The team at the facility is pleasant, professional, and always ready to answer queries.
The 5 Best Acupuncture Clinics in Singapore 2021
- Acupuncture: scalp, auricular, and body
- Laser acupuncture
- Herbal medication
- First Consultation: $20
- Follow up: $12
- Body acupuncture: $40
- Scalp acupuncture: $60-$120
- Auricular acupuncture:$30-$60
- Laser acupuncture: $118
- Facial acupuncture: $98
- House call: $100-$150 additional charge
We recommend for you
Best acupuncture clinics
You may also like
Frequently Asked Questions about Singapore