Shabuya Shabu Shabu
Filed in best Japanese hot pot |
January 10, 2021
Craving for the joys of an authentic shabu shabu? You can have this at Shabuya Shabu Shabu, a casual hot pot place at VivoCity. This spacious restaurant with a panoramic sea view is an ideal venue to enjoy a hearty and healthy Japanese hot pot meal with family or friends.
- All-you-can-eat weekend brunch at S$45.90 is a crowd-puller: At this price, a feast of shabu shabu plus unlimited fresh sashimi, Wagyu beef, US Black Angus, black pig, and seafood dishes is probably the best shabu shabu deal in town. The brunch is available from 11:30 to 16:00 on Satuday, Sunday, and public holidays.
- High-quality Wagyu beef: Fans of Wagyu beef cannot miss out on the goodness of the quality slices of Japanese Wagyu beef offered at Shabuya. The tender and marbled Wagyu beef will do wonders for your hot pot experience.
- A great shabu shabu place for seafood lovers: Shabuya with its selection of quality meat cuts is a real carnivore pleaser, but seafood lovers still can find your pleasure here. A dazzling array of seafood like King Crab, Jumbo Prawns, Tuna, Salmon, Scallops, and Cod Fish is nothing less than heaven for any seafood buff.
5 Best Japanese Hot Pot Restaurants in Singapore Right Now
MENU: Shabuya Shabu Shabu offers both a-la-carte and set meal menus of beef, pork, chicken, lamb, and seafood. All set meals are served with a portion of seasonal vegetables and udon or rice. The menu also features a range of cold and hot appetizers as well as desserts.
- Wagyu Beef
- Jumbo Prawns
- US Black Angus
- Ebi Tempura
- Pumpkin Pudding
- Ice Creams
AMBIENCE: Minimalist decoration is a way of inspiration at Shabuya. In its simple interior, diners can find a modern yet cozy ambience to enjoy a relaxing hot pot meal. A panoramic sea view adds more charm to this shabu shabu restaurant.
AVERAGE PRICE/PAX: S$40 (A-la-carte)
- Weekend brunch for adults: S$45.90++
- Weekend brunch for kids: S$21.90++
We recommend for you
Best Japanese hot pot
Eat & Drink
You may also like
Frequently Asked Questions about Singapore