Yayoiken Japanese Restaurant at Liang Court
Filed in best japanese restaurants | July 04, 2018
Founded over a century ago in Japan, Yajoyken is a popular chain restaurant that has won the hearts of not only Japaneses but also fans of this exquisite cuisine all over the world. Offering Singaporeans five outlets at convenient locations, Yajoyken is an ideal destination for office workers to have a healthy lunch or families to enjoy a tasty dinner.
Why Yayoiken Japanese Restaurant at Liang Court?
- Good Japanese food is often accompanied by a high price tag, but it is not true when people enter Yayoiken Japanese Restaurant. This restaurant offers great Japanese dishes at very good portions and affordable prices. Its menu is extensive and designed in a way to showcase the best homestyle foods in style of set menus. Having meal at Yayoiken, diners will enjoy free flow of authentic Japanese rice, which is very tasty for everyone and filling for big eaters.
- Praised as the most favorite Yayoiken outlet in Singapore, Yayoiken at Liang Court lives up to its reputation, exuding a pleasant and relaxing ambience for diners to experience one of the world’s healthiest and most balanced meals.
- Service is prompt, delivered by attentive and well-trained staff.
The 7 Best Japanese Restaurants in Singapore
- Mix Toji set (Pork Katsu, Fried Ebi, and Beef)
- Miso Katsu Set
- The Shima Hokke Set
- Wafu Hamburg set
- Tori Katsu set
- Katsu Don
- Natto beans
PRICE RANGE: S$11 – S$20
- Buses: Bus 1N, 2N, 3N, 4N, 5N, 6N, 32, 54, 195, NR5, NR3, NR 6, NR7, NR8 (Walk 1 min from bus stop B04331)
- Nearest MRT Station: Clarke Quay MRT (NE5) (Walk 5 mins from Exit C)