Income Eco Run 2017 is Southeast Asia’s premier eco-run which champions environmental conservation and aims to raise awareness for everyone to play their part in supporting the cause.
Previously known as NTUC Income Run 350, the run has been renamed Income Eco Run to step up the ante on bringing runners closer to the eco-friendly agenda. The call to action for 2017 is to run towards “zero waste”.
In 2017, the organizer would like to challenge runners to take the next step and participate in the race as a ‘Zero Waste Runner’, taking the Run as a pledge to play their part to be eco-friendly. As a ‘Zero Waste Runner’, one’s entitlements will differ from other participants, such as no finisher tee (for the 21.1km runners) and finisher medal in order to cut down on production waste. They will receive instead a handheld water bottle to refill along the race route to cut down on the use of disposable cups and a limited edition ‘Zero Waste’ graphic print on the running tee in recognition of their pledge.
– Date: Sunday, 30 April 2017
– Location: F1 Pit Building, 1 Republic Boulevard (S)038975
– Categories: 21.1km half marathon, 10km competitive race, 800m Kids Dash, 10km Team Category
– 21.1km Men/Women: S$58 for Income Policy holders & NTUC Member, S$73 for public
– 10km Men/Women: S$48 for Income Policy holders & NTUC Member, S$63 for public
– 800m Kids Dash Boys/Girls: S$20 for Income Policy holders & NTUC Member, S$25 for public
– 10km Team Mixed only: $200/Team (Min. 1 female per team)
For more information, visit the event website.