Run for Beer 2017 is Singapore’s Hoppiest Run! The inaugural edition of this event celebrates friendship, bonding and active living through the common love for beer. It is the city’s largest beer-related running event held at Clarke Quay’s Fountain Square.
It will take runners through a breezy 3.2km route along the Singapore River, showcasing some of Singapore’s iconic landmarks such as the Raffles Landing Site, Boat Quay and Cavenagh Bridge. The route’s finish line will bring runners back to Clarke Quay where they will be ‘rewarded’ with beer and exclusive F&B discounts at various merchant partners.
The Fountain Square will also feature a host of post-run activities that include live band performances, stage games and more.
Early Bird (till 24/09/2017)
– Individual (to win 1 beer): $45/pax
– Individual (to win 2 beers): $48/pax
– Group of 4 or more (to win 1 beer): $35/pax
– Group of 4 or more (to win 2 beers): $38/pax
Regular (25/09/2017 to 17/10/2017)
– Individual (to win 1 beer): $55/pax
– Individual (to win 2 beers): $58/pax
– Group of 4 or more (to win 1 beer): $45/pax
– Group of 4 or more (to win 2 beers): $48/pax
NOTE: You can run, jog, walk, crawl, roll, hop, skip or jump. Actually, do whatever you like. Just complete the route to get your beer. The event is non-competitive and neither is the drinking.
EVENT WEBSITE: http://runforbeer.com.sg/