The 5 Best Fitness Centres in Singapore
Lifestyle | August 06, 2018
It is said that the greatest wealth is health. In today’s society, there is a greater need than ever to increase the daily exercises to maintain both cardiovascular fitness and body weight. Exercise also helps increase happiness in our life and relieve symptoms of stress, depression and anxiety.
For most people, going to a gym is the best choice for a properly balanced workout. And the most frequently-asked questions is which fitness centre is best-suited in Singapore. Here are the 5 best fitness destinations Singaporeans are most interested in.
See also: The 5 Best Salad Shops in Singapore’s CBD
- Two free 30-minute introductory sessions with a Personal Trainer are offered to new members to get started smoothly.
- No up-front payment for years required, membership fee can be paid monthly by GIRO or Credit Card.
- Classes are in small size, so it is not overcrowded in peak hours.
- Swimming pools are available at One George Street, Fusionopolis, Capital Tower and Mapletree Business City locations.
- An active Fitness First member for a continuous period of 10 months or more will be given a position in special First Club, and this member is entitled to bring a family member or friend for free on weekends.
- Members can enjoy special discounts and privileges with Fitness First’s partner merchants that include food and beverage, health and beauty, fashion and a lot more.
- Spacious chill-out lounge with complimentary Wi-Fi access, coffee, soft drinks and fruit
- Complimentary mats, towels and workout clothes
- State-of-the-art fitness equipment from around the world
- Free introduction sessions for all new comers
- Enthusiastic, well-trained professionals and friendly staff
- A ladies' fitness centre: Passionate about empowering women to be strong and making a difference in our lives, Amore cares for every step in the journey to fitness of every member. It creates convenience for female work-outers to obtain our fitness goals, and experience the workout in comfort and safety. Besides, if the kids are an issue to not go for a workout? Don’t worry! Here, our kids are kept busy with many interesting activities at Kit Fit Club.
- Motivating event: Ladies! Let’s get out of inactive life style, is a message to women by Amore Fitness through the women’s annual sporting event in Singapore. This event encourages women to live a healthier lifestyle and keep pace with modern ladies all over the world.
- Tailored classes: A wide range of classes from cardiovascular and toning classes to dance classes and Body.Mind.Soul classes are tailored to suit ladies best and conducted in a fun way to help ladies enjoy workout and boost our mood up.
- World-class facilities: Unique state-of-the art gym equipment specially designed for women.
- Effective personal training: If you have special goals of fitness like improving health, getting fit for sport or getting into shape for a special occasion, you can approach personal training program and reach your goals quickly and safely through the highly qualified Personal Trainers’ assistance.
- Beyond fitness: A wide array of spa, facial and body treatments is specially designed to complement our exercise through relaxing and beauty enhanced methods.
- The concept of being celebrity: Having own personal trainer just like film star and working out in environments inspired by the celebrity hangouts, everyone is deserved for that at Celebrity Fitness.
- In-house fitness programs: Members are offered fresh, uplifting and inspiring fitness programs created in-house by one of the most successful fitness partnerships in the world, led by fitness innovation guru Mr JJ Sweeney and his Group Instructor Superstar wife Ms Miho Araki.
- Monthly dues membership: It is an affordable monthly payment plan that only requires a reasonable amount of money to build up your health every month.
- Special discounts: Special discounted memberships are available for students and families with discounts between 10-75% possible.
- Impressive facilities: The clubs are equipped with impressive facilities, including top-security lockers (accessible only with your membership card), as well as cardio machines with built-in personal TV and high-speed Internet.
- Individual personal training and small smart group training sessions for a closer focus on technique, form and skill
- Corporate and individual packages available to maximise health in the workplace and at home
- 21-day Smart Start Challenge carefully curated for beginners to magnify results and achieve success
- Posture and pain holistic programme to target individuals suffering from injuries and chronic pain
- Complete health and fitness evaluation and monitoring to track progress and make changes to further augment results