The 7 Best Nightclubs in Singapore to Dance ’til Dawn
Entertainment | April 06, 2017
After dark, Singapore instantly transforms itself into a vibrant entertainment hub. And busy modern executives change their formal clothes to revel in the hustle and bustle of the nightlife. Bursting through the night is a way of living life to the fullest.
And live-wire revelers in Singapore can find their places of entertainments in plenty of nightclubs where they can drink and dance until sunrise. Besides popular clubs at Crystal Pavilion, Mohammed Sultan and Clarke Quay, where else in Singapore can clubbers let themselves melt in a party ambience with either live band performances or mixture of songs played by DJs through powerful PA systems?
Let find out the answers with our list of 7 best nightclubs in Singapore.
See also: The 5 Best Rooftop Bars In Singapore
See also: 5 Best Gay-friendly Nightspots in Singapore
- A 4-in-1 clubbing destination: Zouk nightclub provides clubbers of all ages a wonderful clubbing experience by its four different clubs inside the complex: Zouk, Phuture, Velvel Underground - Dance, and Velvet Underground - Lounge. Different styles of decorating and music are perfectly designed for each destination.
- Excellent local and international DJs: Besides seven talented resident DJs - Adrian Wee, DJB, Ghetto, Hong, Jeremy Boon, Lincey and Matthew - Zouk nightclub often brings in best guest DJs all over the world like Tiesto, Hardwell, Carl Cox, Avicii, Roger Sanchez, Paul Oakenfold, Adam Freeland, Afrojack and Shadow.
- World class nightclub: Top-notch sound systems, state-of-the-art lighting, great drink menu and music as well as dynamic and fashionable crowds stand out Zouk. It is a favourite place to hang around of local clubbers and tourists.
- Most happening nightclub at Clarke Quay: Although there are many clubs, bars and pubs at Clarke Quay, Attica stands out as the most popular one. This club is impressive because of excellent dance music, great cocktails, exciting crowds and extremely fun atmosphere.
- Best ladies nights in town: Unlike other clubs offering only a few complimentary drink options for ladies on their nights, Attica provides ladies more drink choices. This nightclub also pampers ladies with free desserts like Jager Meister ice cream, tiramisu with Kahlua shots and champagne soaked strawberries. But the best part must be its dazzling award for ladies as a 750ml martini bottle will be given to the best-dressed group. Available on every Wednesday, this amazing night is called "Guilty Pleasures".
- A great place for Japanese drinks: Club Kyo offers a stonking list of Japanese whisky, a good collection of sakes as well as a decent range of spirits, wines, sparkling wines and champagnes which will make you become a one-night-escapist on Kyo’s dance floor.
- Providing a wonderful minimalist ambience: Inspired by the art of escapism, Kyo is adorned with dark earthy tones, wood furniture and bronze wall panels. With contemporary Japanese-influenced designs, the concepts of flexibility and minimalism are highlighted. At Kyo, you will feel the charm of recycled materials such as wood and whisky barrels.
- A nightclub where music meets art: It means that more senses are entertained at the same time. While music is a must at any nightclub, art is an add-on. But if we can have both, which are done beautifully and blend well together, then it is a good deal to enjoy the two with just an entry fee. Those who are interested in digital art, street art, photography, installations, fashion, and film will have a double fun time at Canvas.
- Music that everyone can enjoy: From mainstream to indie, their resident and international guest DJs give partygoers the amazing sounds of Afro-Latin, Swing, House, Techno, and Nu-Disco to dance the night away. There is a bit of everything that is bass-heavy.
- Stand up comedy with Singapore most famous drag queen comedian: Being true to its aim – providing an entertainment lifestyle space, Canvas infuses stand up comedy, which is one of the main draw of the former Home Club, into its nights. You can start your night out at Canvas with some laughter, brought to your mouth by Kumar, before continuing your nightlife adventure somewhere else.
- Clubbing with a killer view: Picture an ultra-lounge sit on the 61st floor of One Raffles Place, one of the tallest skyscrapers in Singapore. At that height, you can expect a panoramic, breathtaking view that will serve as a splendid backdrop for your drinking and socializing night.
- Partying with the finest cocktails and beautiful crowd: Their creative cocktails and premium spirits will give you a beautiful start. The hypnotizing neon lights and music will set your mood. And the stylish, young professional partygoers will make your experience drenched in their dynamic, youthful energy.
- Top-notch bottle service and private parties: Situated in one of the finest locations in Marina Bay, the 5000 sq. foot venue can hold up to 400 party lovers, providing an intimate space for the nightclub savvy to enjoy private parties and VIP services for special occasion such as birthdays and anniversaries. The club has a special birthday package providing VIP table, express entry and private security. If you’re feeling extra-splurgy, you may want to treat your guests with a bottle of Armand de Brignac Brut Gold Champagne costing around $10,000!
- ‘Wild wednesdays’ ladies nights: Ladies are in for a treat mid-week as the sexy go-go dancers take the spotlight on Wild Wednesdays to entertain the crowds all night. Book your RSVP in advance and get five complimentary drinks for free till 1 a.m.
- International DJs and high-energy music: The club boasts an impressive list of popular DJs from Las Vegas and New York City who keep the crowd on its feet by playing high energy hip hop and EDM music till 6 a.m. The nightclub’s state-of-the-art sound system and cleverly lit dance floor will surely take your clubbing experience to the next level.
- Nightlife destination love by celebrities: Singapore’s hottest nightlife destination has served as an attraction for some of the biggest international celebrities with its 45 foot long HD wall adorned with LED lights, bear mascots and wild cages with go-go dancers.
- Free-flow cocktails for ladies in Wednesdays: On Wednesdays, the lounge opens its doors at 6 p.m. for a night of uninhibited fun for the ladies with free alcohol after 10 p.m. and no cover charge (men must pay an entry fee of $20 on Wednesdays).
- Soul vibes on Raeggae Thursdays (free entry): This club has something for everyone. On Thursdays, the true-blue and soul fans are in for a treat as the reggae music and dance hall beats keep the patrons grooving all night. Kilo Lounge knows how to get a party started by offering free complimentary drinks on the house to those who arrive before midnight. Party-lovers can also find certain discounts on bar foods along with one-for-one deals on house pours and wines on Thursdays.
- A myriad of local and international DJs: Whether its Singapore’s very own Dancehall queen MAS1A or DJ Wild from France, parties in Kilo Lounge are often hosted by world-renowned DJs providing quality music to dance fanatics to keep their energy levels up.
- Asian fusion cuisine and inventive drinks: The unique Asian style menu at Kilo is nothing like the usual bar food that you find around the country. The lounge’s menu offers dishes like Furikake Popcorn with Jalapeño Honey, Truffled Tai Yuzu Roll and their popular Wasabi Tuna Tartar which are nothing short of an upscale restaurant quality. Here you can find anything from signature-style spicy margaritas to Kilo Mojitos and shots of deadly jalapeno tequila which are not for the faint of heart.
You may also like