The 7 Best Rooftop Bars in Singapore
Eat & Drink | September 19, 2017
In a modern city with thousands of skyscrapers like Singapore, it is not difficult to find a rooftop bar. Away from air conditioning area, it is intensively pleasurable to feel cool blows and enjoy the icy cocktails in a rooftop bar. Either to capture the whole cityscape at the highest building for an on-top-of-the-world feeling or to have a fondling touch of the wind over the shoulders at enough high level, it is a great experience in life.
Herein we suggest the 7 best rooftop bars in Singapore with their typical features for you to enjoy the diversity.
See also: 5 Best Old-school Pubs in Singapore for a Dose of Nostalgia
See also: 7 Best Cocktail Bars in Singapore
- Fantastic panoramic view: An amazing open air of 360 degree view of the city makes people feel like being on top of the world. The incredible view of awesome cityscape and fantastic scenery add excitement to the experience of those standing on the deck.
- Classy vibe: The bar’s ambience is chic, marked by multicolor lighting, modern decor, exotic trees and the presence of young professionals. Rooftop breeze will complement your drinks perfectly.
- Marvelous views of Singapore's CBD skyline, both at day and night. Take in the beautiful Marina Bay and immerse yourself in the impressive 360-degree panoramic sights of the city.
- A vantage point to watch laser show: Amazing laser shows are played at Marina Bay Sands every night at 20:00 and 21:30. Situated in the SkyPark of Marina Bay Sands, Ce La Vi is an ideal place to watch laser light dancing on the water.
- Vibrant ambience with live music played by international DJs nightly, from 19:00 onwards.
- Gorgeous mosaic pool: A gorgeous blue-tiled pool, bordered by cane beach chairs and a 5m-wide inspired bar is a highlight of Lantern. This rooftop 25-metre pool is nestled in a lush tropical setting, captivating viewers with its beauty of pureness. You can lie back by the poolside for a while to get yourself refreshed.
- Beautiful view: Located atop Fullerton Bay Hotel, a five-storey building, Lantern doesn’t provide a 360-degree view of the city but the views of gorgeous Marina Bay and its surroundings. It is also a great place to watch laser light shows from Marina Bay Sands, performed daily and fireworks on special occasions.
- Laid-back atmosphere: Cushioned sun-beds for two, dark polished wooden tables for groups, lazy private cabanas with light, breezy drapes and large candle-lit lanterns placed throughout the decked area create a charming air of Lantern. In its relaxed vibe, it is smooth to have a conversation while listening to the vibrant and sensual beats of the lively Latin house band.
- Great service: Service is a selling point of Loof. Patrons are welcomed by captivating smiles from friendly and attentive staff with the prompt serving manner.
- Fun game: Loof is one of the few places in Singapore for you to play Beirut (also known as Beer Pong), which makes you unbridled completely for a hang-out night.
- Great happy hour value: Available from Monday to Friday at the prices of $5++ on beer, house pour and wine from 5 to 5.59pm, $6++ from 6-6.59pm, $7++ from 7-7.59pm and $8++ drinks from 8-8.59pm. It’s a good deal to chill out with reasonably priced drinks prices after work here.
- Lovely view of Singapore river and Boat Quay area: Southbridge features some of the best 360° views that can be found on the city – especially later at night, when all of Singapore is lit up, and the atmosphere is boosted by the Marina Bay Sands laser light show.
- Yummy food – especially if you love oysters: Oysters are the highlights of Southbridge menu, which serves up a seasonally rotating selection of oysters imported from around the world. If raw oysters aren't your thing, they also serve up plenty of house specialty oysters cooked up with delicious toppings like Avruga caviar, or fresh cheddar and savory bacon. Besides the oysters, Southbridge offers a good variety of food including salmon, lobster rolls, and wagyu beef sliders – you’re sure to find something to love.
- Delicious drinks: Find your new favourite craft cocktail with one of the specialty-made, handcrafted drinks served up at Southbridge, such as the Mon Chéri – a nice blend of on chéri 18 champagne brut, vanilla vodka, and crème de cacao, all topped with a tasty morello cherry. If you’re not into cocktails, Southbridge also has a range of top-shelf liquors, as well as a huge selection of champagne and sparkling wine.
- Elegant, European-inspired atmosphere – with a great view: This European-styled restaurant & lounge boasts an outdoor patio that’s comfortable, relaxed, and offers a great view of the city. Its classy decor with warm lighting, natural woods, and reclaimed metals is perfectly accents the beautiful view and ambience.
- Excellent in-house brewed craft beers: The copper brewing kettles in LeVeL 33 are not just for style points – they brew delicious craft beers, inspired by classic European beers, but brewed with top-of-the-line equipment for a taste unlike any other in the city. Standout brews include the 33.15 India Pale Ale, which is brewed for a crisp, refreshing taste with a great, hoppy flavour that’s not too strong.
- European classic dishes with a twist: LeVeL 33’s dedication to delicious taste doesn’t stop with their in-house beers. The kitchen is headed by Chef James Tegerdine, a renowned chef that specializes in contemporary versions of Old World European classics. He’s poured his international knowledge into an exceptional menu that features mouth-watering dishes inspired by cuisine from all around the world.
- Unique location: Situated on the top of a toy museum, Mr Punch Public House is often perceived as either a weird thing, or an interesting place. No matter how it is adopted, it’s a perfect rooftop bar for you to enjoy a unique journey with good foods and drinks at reasonable prices.
- Nostalgic atmosphere: A nostalgic look created by vintage enamel advertising signs and sturdy wood furniture reminds us of beautiful memories of the past. This bar with its nostalgic atmosphere is also an ideal place to catch up with old friends, raise a glass and enjoy precious moments together.