7 Best Nightclubs in Singapore to Dance ’til Dawn
March 07, 2023
After dark, Singapore instantly transforms itself into a vibrant entertainment hub. And busy modern executives change their formal clothes to revel in the hustle and bustle of the nightlife. Bursting through the night is a way of living life to the fullest.
And live-wire revelers in Singapore can find their places of entertainment in plenty of nightclubs where they can drink and dance until sunrise. Besides popular clubs at Crystal Pavilion, Mohammed Sultan, and Clarke Quay, where else in Singapore can clubbers let themselves melt in a party ambience with either live band performances or a mixture of songs played by DJs through powerful PA systems?
Let find out the answers with our list of the 7 best nightclubs in Singapore.
See also: The 7 Best Rooftop Bars In Singapore
See also: 5 Best Gay-friendly Nightspots in Singapore
ZOUK is the most popular nightclub in Singapore that attracts not only local residents but also international travelers. Providing excellent clubbing experience to customers for more than 23 years, this award-winning club has long been recognized as one of the best nightlife attractions in Singapore.
- Excellent local and international DJs: Besides seven talented resident DJs – Adrian Wee, DJB, Ghetto, Hong, Jeremy Boon, Lincey and Matthew – Zouk nightclub often brings in best guest DJs all over the world like Tiesto, Hardwell, Carl Cox, Avicii, Roger Sanchez, Paul Oakenfold, Adam Freeland, Afrojack, and Shadow.
- World-class nightclub: Top-notch sound systems, state-of-the-art lighting, great drink menu, and music as well as dynamic and fashionable crowds stand out Zouk. It is a favourite place to hang around of local clubbers and tourists.
Variety is the soul of Attica - the hottest club at Clarke Quay. Its two levels with different characteristics attract party-goers in different ways. Attica Level 1 is the world of furiously flashing lights, sprawling couches, and immersing beats of R&B and Top 40s hits. Luxury in the background of House, Trance, and Electro music is offered at Attica Level 2. The club draws a vibrant young crowd of both locals and expats who are fashionable, and stylish.
- Most happening nightclub at Clarke Quay: Although there are many clubs, bars, and pubs at Clarke Quay, Attica stands out as the most popular one. This club is impressive because of excellent dance music, great cocktails, exciting crowds, and an extremely fun atmosphere.
- Best ladies nights in town: Unlike other clubs offering only a few complimentary drink options for ladies on their nights, Attica provides ladies more drink choices. This nightclub also pampers ladies with free desserts like Jager Meister ice cream, tiramisu with Kahlua shots, and champagne-soaked strawberries. But the best part must be its dazzling award for ladies as a 750ml martini bottle will be given to the best-dressed group. Available on every Wednesday, this amazing night is called “Guilty Pleasures”.
Fans of Home Club are now gifted with a more enjoyable nightlife concept: Canvas, a multi-purpose space. After the transformation, Canvas has a new art-filled look while lots of charm of the former club has remained. There are still great music, reasonably priced drinks, and dazzling events for fun-seekers to enjoy.
Scan through the Highlights to know the new features of this riverside lounge-club.
- A nightclub where music meets art: It means that more senses are entertained at the same time. While music is a must at any nightclub, art is an add-on. But if we can have both, which are done beautifully and blend well together, then it is a good deal to enjoy the two with just an entry fee. Those who are interested in digital art, street art, photography, installations, fashion, and film will have a double fun time at Canvas.
- Music that everyone can enjoy: From mainstream to indie, their resident and international guest DJs give partygoers the amazing sounds of Afro-Latin, Swing, House, Techno, and Nu-Disco to dance the night away. There is a bit of everything that is bass-heavy.
- Stand-up comedy with Singapore’s most famous drag queen comedian: Being true to its aim – providing an entertainment lifestyle space, Canvas infuses stand-up comedy, which is one of the main draws of the former Home Club, into its nights. You can start your night out at Canvas with some laughter, brought to your mouth by Kumar, before continuing your nightlife adventure somewhere else.
Reopening their doors in the heart of Orchard, Cherry Discotheque is an underground haven for old-school hip hop lovers. With DJ Fvder spinning the tracks in a hip, aesthetic and neon-lit venue, put on your funkiest slacks and join the fun at Cherry Discotheque.
- Funky retro decor that brings it all back: Kitted in disco balls, vintage neon-lights, and arcade games, Cherry Discotheque will bring back nostalgic memories of artsy, retro nightclubs. Cherry Discotheque is the new cool kid on the block and attracts a unique crowd with a laid-back street vibe.
- Best 90’s Throwback Event: Enjoy some DJ-spun 90’s hits that on their 90’s nights, with only 30$ entry + 2 free drinks. What’s even better, ladies enter free before midnight. Sing your heart out to old-school favorites from Britney Spears, The Backstreet Boys, and Beyonce as you dance the night away under the disco lights.
Start the weekend with an unforgettable night time carnival experience at MARQUEE, a nightlife hotspot. The indoor adult playground, which prides itself on being the largest nightclub in the city, spans over 2,300 square meters across three floors and has sky-high ceilings that reach up to 30 meters. It also has a massive indoor Ferris wheel that gives partygoers an unrivaled view of the nightclub.
- Heavy performers and DJs from the dance music spectrum: In addition to the extremely skilled resident spinners, this club features superb DJs and heavyweight entertainers. Afrojack, Tiesto, A$AP Rocky, Steve Aoki, Above & Beyond, and Armin van Buuren are a few examples of pioneering artists from the past.
- Thematic bars and souvenir centers: Its four themed bars, which include a gilded cage bar with peacock displays, are a great place to juice up. Get yourself a MARQUEE t-shirt at The Mart, which is by the entrance, as a souvenir.
- Powerful sound system: At MARQUEE, you can bet that every bone in your body will be moved by the powerful sound system and 20-meter-tall, 8K-resolution LED screen that surrounds the DJ booth with dazzling images a la dance music festivals.
The Council is skilled at transforming ordinary locations into epic rave parties. The wacky pop-up nightclub, Tuff Club, is hosted twice a week and is named in reference to the TAF club from the good old days of primary school.
The temporary club, now a Singapore favorite, is situated on the 19th floor of Oxley Tower and has hosted celebrities like Peggy Gou, Perc, and B.Traits.
- Groove on the best dance floor of the town: The dance floor of Tuff Club is the center of the club and is renowned for its inviting energy and rave-like feelings. Put on your sneakers and head to Tuff Club if you want a night of terrific music where no one will be critiquing your dubious dance abilities.
- Jump up and down on pop songs and techno beats: Local legends Aldrin, Amber H, and Jalpari are among those who will contribute progressive beats and dark techno sounds.
- Amazing food and drinks at the pop-up nightclub: This club is actually a restaurant in the day and transforms into a nightclub at night, so the food selection and taste are exquisite!
- Nod your heads with some of the best music labels: In the local music scene, it has also served as a measure of progress, opening its doors to gatherings put on by various crews and labels, including Collective Minds, Ice Cream Sundays, Good Times, Midnight Shift, and others. To put it another way, Tuff Club is a scene champion, and its extended occupancy is a well-earned trophy.
YANG Club is one of the top choices for young people when it comes to the best nightclubs in Singapore. It is housed inside the historic mansion of Riverhouse. A lineup of regional DJs is usually scheduled, with occasional international headliners playing everything from hip-hop to electronic music. Visit Yang Club if you're seeking a cozy place with an oriental vibe and feast your ears on the unique musical and dramatic experiences they have to offer.
- An intriguing line-up of K-Pop and Singles music: You’re sure to have a great time on the dance floor as the DJ plays songs with an intriguing line-up of audience favorites from K-Pop and Top 40 singles. Hip-hop, R&B, and reggaeton are among the many additional genres they offer for those who prefer something more energizing.
- Luxurious aesthetic and elegant dance floor: With its luxurious blue couches, and a cage-like dance floor made of golden and silky purple curtains, YANG Club is very appealing. Never before has Singapore’s nightlife been this extravagant! Additionally, there are always elegant events to look forward to that you can check on their website.
- Amazing food and drinks to go with the music: The club features a revamped menu by top chefs in the country, so there will never be a tasteless moment at this fancy nightclub.
We recommend for you
You may also like
Frequently Asked Questions about Singapore