5 Best Sports Bars in Singapore 2023: Super Fun & Exciting!
January 27, 2023
There’s no better place to catch local and international sporting action than in a sports bar where exciting and animate atmosphere is multiplied by the presence of the crowd of sports lovers.
No worry if sports matches are not your cup of tea. Just spend time with your friends at a sports bar because great beers are always available at those places.
Check out these 5 best sports bars in Singapore [2023 review] for yummy food, fantastic atmosphere, and friendly service. Playing a game of pool or just sitting back, and watching the cricket on large screens, is up to you.
See also: 7 Best Cocktail Bars in Singapore
See also: 5 Best Old-school Pubs in Singapore for a Dose of Nostalgia
- Open at multiple locations: This is one of a few sports bars in Singapore that has more than ten outlets. Al Capone’s Sports Bar is known for its hospitality and the quality of food and drinks. Whether you plan to visit with your friends, colleagues, or family, this place is the best to hang out and have fun.
- Delicious signature dishes: Visit this place empty stomach because you will have the most delicious meal of your life. Their signature dishes include Mafia wings(tossed in their signature spicy mafia sauce), Guinness braised lamb shank(which is cooked for almost 23 hours with special seasonings and spices), and BBQ pork ribs (known for their tenderness).
- Huge selection of authentic drinks: From premium wines to single malts, gulp your favourite beverages while watching sports with your friends and family. They have a vast selection of aged malts, bone-chilling beers, and classic wines.
- Great bar to watch live sports: Showing all types of sports including football, rugby, F1, golf, and tennis on its large screens, Muddy Murphy is definitely a fascinating hub for sport fans in Singapore all year round. Especially the bar becomes extremely hot on the occasion of international sport events such as World Cup, Premier Leagues, Formula 1 Grand Prix, US Open and French Open.
- Excellent selection of beers: Offering more than 15 varieties of beer including Strongbow Cider, Old Speckled Hen, Kilkenny, Heneiken, Guinness and Erdinger Weissbier on-tap as well as local favourites such as Tiger, Muddy Murphy is a haunt for all beer lovers. Must try beers are Guinness Stout Draught and Kilkenny Irish Ale Draught which are always served cold and nice.
- Authentic and beautiful Irish pub: This pub was designed and built in Ireland in 1996 with traditional Irish pub settings and then disassembled, shipped to Singapore, and installed by Irish specialists. Irish style set up, classic furniture, and beautiful decorations make Muddy Murphy a dazzling place for expats, especially those from Ireland, England and America.
- High-quality, delicious food: They hand-pick all goods from premium suppliers to provide a higher-quality product at competitive costs consistently. They serve freshly prepared meals daily, including an all-day breakfast, pub favourites, Asian specialties, and desserts.
- Perfect place to host business events and parties: The Penny Black can be the perfect venue for you if you’re looking for a place to host a special event. Depending on the event you are organising, they can build a menu for specific needs, or you can choose from one of their basic menus or occasion packages.
- Catch live sports in action: It is the only English bar in Singapore where you can catch up with your friends on a live sports night and enjoy booze and delicious food. You can view the game they are streaming daily through their website by tapping ‘What’s On.’
- One-stop entertainment package: Whether you want to beat the Monday blues or make your weekend perfect, On1 Sports Bistro is the right place. Indulge in the numerous activities to make your day more entertaining, including playing billiards and pool, watching live screenings, and having cold beers and great fresh food.
- Pocket-friendly table rates: Get pool and snooker tables at competitive prices here. Whether you visit this place at peak or non-peak hours, you can enjoy playing pool and snooker with your friends at wallet-friendly prices.
- Exquisite food and drink menu: The sports bar has a wide range of finger food and beer. All dishes are made using premium quality and fresh ingredients. They offer a vast selection of non-alcoholic and alcoholic beverages, including fresh beers, wine, whiskey, aerated drinks, fruit juice, coffee, and tea.
- Best bar to watch Australian sport matches: Screening all Australian sport matches like Australian football league AFL, national rugby league NRL, cup race day, cricket Australia, and super rugby on many large screens throughout the bar, Boomarang attracts many Australian sport lovers in Singapore. It also organizes exciting sport events for sport fans such as Melbourne Cup Race Day, AFL Grandfinal Day, and Australian Open Day with in-house fun lotteries and bets.
- High quality food: The bar offers a wide variety of Australian food including starter plates, salads, pizzas, burgers, grill dishes, and seafood dishes. All the delicious dishes are used fresh ingredients imported directly from Australia and well prepared by skilful chefs.
- A great place to hang around for Aussies: Serving authentic Australian cuisine and decorated with beautiful Australian landscape photos, Boomarang is famous as a relaxed bar to chill out among Aussies. The bar also holds Australian-public-holiday events that draw hundreds of Aussies and their friends such as Australia Day and Anzac Day.
- Dedicated viewings for rugby, cricket and football matches: Whatever sport you are looking to watch, Harry’s Bar is equipped with all the necessary technology to screen the game in HD definition. With a buzzing cheerful atmosphere of the roaring supporters, watching a game at Harry’s Bar is a must.
- Lengthy selection of beers, wines, cocktails, and more: Serving everything from beers, cocktails, to shots, wines and spirits, Harry’s Bar has a wide selection of drinks to quench your thirst. They also have a dedicated mocktail and soft-drink section to accommodate for dedicated drivers and non-alcohol drinkers.
- Exciting promotions and entertaining events: With constant bargain deals to help with the drink rounds, along with fun quiz nights and themed parties, Harry’s Bar always has something exciting going on. Pop onto their website for a full list of up-to-date promotions and events so you don’t miss out.
- Award-winning selection of handcrafted and imported beers: Beer is serious business at Brewerkz – starting off with their own signature and seasonal creations, right up to their imported American, Australian, and Japanese beers. Their Oatmeal Stout with distinct notes of chocolate and coffee is a must-try.
- Located on the first floor of Singapore Indoor Stadium: This sports bar has a loud testosterone-filled ambiance that you pretty much don’t get anywhere else but with a location on the first floor of Singapore Indoor Stadium no less, Brewerkz definitely sets the bar high.
- Recognized “Best Restaurant” by the 2017 Wine & Dine Best Restaurant Guide: An award-winning brewery complemented by an award-winning restaurant – does it get better than that?
We recommend for you
You may also like
Frequently Asked Questions about Singapore