The 5 Best Sports Bars in Singapore
December 21, 2020
There’s no better place to catch local and international sporting action than in a sports bar where exciting and animate atmosphere is multiplied by the presence of the crowd of sport lovers.
No worry if sports matches are not your cup of tea. Just spend time with your friends at a sports bar because great beers are something that is always available at those places.
Check out these 5 best sports bars in Singapore [updated 2020] for yummy food, cool atmosphere, and friendly service. Playing a game of pool or just sitting back, and watching the cricket on large screens, it is up to you.
See also: 7 Best Cocktail Bars in Singapore
See also: 5 Best Old-school Pubs in Singapore for a Dose of Nostalgia
- Great bar to watch live sports: Showing all types of sports including football, rugby, F1, golf, and tennis on its large screens, Muddy Murphy is definitely a fascinating hub for sport fans in Singapore all year round. Especially the bar becomes extremely hot on the occasion of international sport events such as World Cup, Premier Leagues, Formula 1 Grand Prix, US Open and French Open.
- Excellent selection of beers: Offering more than 15 varieties of beer including Strongbow Cider, Old Speckled Hen, Kilkenny, Heneiken, Guinness and Erdinger Weissbier on-tap as well as local favourites such as Tiger, Muddy Murphy is a haunt for all beer lovers. Must try beers are Guinness Stout Draught and Kilkenny Irish Ale Draught which are always served cold and nice.
- Authentic and beautiful Irish pub: This pub was designed and built in Ireland in 1996 with traditional Irish pub settings and then disassembled, shipped to Singapore, and installed by Irish specialists. Irish style set up, classic furniture, and beautiful decorations make Muddy Murphy a dazzling place for expats, especially those from Ireland, England and America.
- Best bar to watch Australian sport matches: Screening all Australian sport matches like Australian football league AFL, national rugby league NRL, cup race day, cricket Australia, and super rugby on many large screens throughout the bar, Boomarang attracts many Australian sport lovers in Singapore. It also organizes exciting sport events for sport fans such as Melbourne Cup Race Day, AFL Grandfinal Day, and Australian Open Day with in-house fun lotteries and bets.
- High quality food: The bar offers a wide variety of Australian food including starter plates, salads, pizzas, burgers, grill dishes, and seafood dishes. All the delicious dishes are used fresh ingredients imported directly from Australia and well prepared by skilful chefs.
- A great place to hang around for Aussies: Serving authentic Australian cuisine and decorated with beautiful Australian landscape photos, Boomarang is famous as a relaxed bar to chill out among Aussies. The bar also holds Australian-public-holiday events that draw hundreds of Aussies and their friends such as Australia Day and Anzac Day.
- Award-winning selection of handcrafted and imported beers: Beer is serious business at Brewerkz – starting off with their own signature and seasonal creations, right up to their imported American, Australian, and Japanese beers. Their Oatmeal Stout with distinct notes of chocolate and coffee is a must-try.
- Located on the first floor of Singapore Indoor Stadium: This sports bar has a loud testosterone-filled ambiance that you pretty much don’t get anywhere else but with a location on the first floor of Singapore Indoor Stadium no less, Brewerkz definitely sets the bar high.
- Recognized “Best Restaurant” by the 2017 Wine & Dine Best Restaurant Guide: An award-winning brewery complemented by an award-winning restaurant – does it get better than that?
- Best Singapore’s golf bar: Urban Fairways offers exciting indoor golf games in an air-conditioned environment using its three excellent golf simulators and the latest Taylor Made and Titleist golf equipment. The bar is a favourite haunt to hang out for golf lovers including top Singapore golfers. The simulators provide customers more than 50 beautiful world-class courses with a variety of difficulty levels to try so you can enjoy knocking some balls whether you are a beginner or an avid golf player.
- Great customer service: Friendly and helpful waiters and waitresses always try to fulfill customers’ requests. Therefore once you experience this bar, you are certain to feel comfortable and enjoyable. If you are a never-ever golfer, they will meticulously guide you golf basic as well as how to play with the simulator. Additionally, Urban Fairways’ staff are pleased to serve you some fun games and competitions when the bar is not so crowded.
- Wonderful place for organizing group events: Urban Fairways has recently become a famous place to hold team building events for companies located around Singapore’s CBD. The bar offers finger food and drinks at reasonable prices and a wide variety of indoor golf packages including organizing tournaments and competitions to suit any events’ needs. You can also hold your team outing or private party there, in a unique and memorable way.
- Dedicated viewings for rugby, cricket and football matches: Whatever sport you are looking to watch, Harry’s Bar is equipped with all the necessary technology to screen the game in HD definition. With a buzzing cheerful atmosphere of the roaring supporters, watching a game at Harry’s Bar is a must.
- Lengthy selection of beers, wines, cocktails, and more: Serving everything from beers, cocktails, to shots, wines and spirits, Harry’s Bar has a wide selection of drinks to quench your thirst. They also have a dedicated mocktail and soft-drink section to accommodate for dedicated drivers and non-alcohol drinkers.
- Exciting promotions and entertaining events: With constant bargain deals to help with the drink rounds, along with fun quiz nights and themed parties, Harry’s Bar always has something exciting going on. Pop onto their website for a full list of up-to-date promotions and events so you don’t miss out.
We recommend for you
You may also like
Frequently Asked Questions about Singapore