Chuan Kee Satay
Filed in best satay | March 23, 2016
If you are a satay lover, pay a visit to Chuan Kee Satay to try its pork satay which is probably the best pork satay in Singapore. Started as a family business in 1970s, this food stall has served yummy traditional Hainanese satay for almost 50 years and it is now run by an elderly couple.
What people like
- Its pork satay, a nice combination of succulent pork meat and fat, flavorful spices, and tasty peanut and pineapple gravy
- Chuan Kee Satay is well located at the famous Old Airport Road food centre.
- Reasonable prices
The 5 Best Satay in Singapore
Satay prices: S$0.40 to S$0.50 per stick. Minimum order is 10 sticks.
Satay on offer: pork, chicken and mutton
– There is usually a long queue at this satay stall.
– Satay meat pieces at Chuan Kee are smaller than its counterparts.
– Minimum order is 10 sticks.
How to get there
Bus lines: 10, 16, 30, 30E, 31, 32 and 33 (Walking 2 minutes from bus stop B81171)
Nearest MRT station: Dakota MRT (CC8) (Walking 3 minutes from Dakota MRT (CC8))