Chuan Kee Satay
Filed in best satay | January 07, 2021
If you are a satay lover, pay a visit to Chuan Kee Satay to try its pork satay which is probably the best pork satay in Singapore. Started as a family business in the 1970s, this food stall has served yummy traditional Hainanese satay for almost 50 years and it is now run by an elderly couple.
What people like
- Its pork satay, a nice combination of succulent pork meat and fat, flavorful spices, and tasty peanut and pineapple gravy
- Chuan Kee Satay is well located at the famous Old Airport Road food centre.
- Reasonable prices
5 Best Satay in Singapore for Your Skewered Meat Fix
SATAY PRICES: S$0.40 to S$0.50 per stick. The minimum order is 10 sticks.
SATAY ON OFFER: Pork, chicken, and mutton
- There is usually a long queue at this satay stall.
- Satay meat pieces at Chuan Kee are smaller than its counterparts’.
- Buses: 10, 16, 30, 30E, 31, 32, and 33 (Walk 2 minutes from bus stop B81171)
- Nearest MRT station: Dakota MRT (CC8) (Walk 3 minutes from Dakota MRT (CC8))