Chuan Kee Satay
Filed in best satay | April 22, 2019
If you are a satay lover, pay a visit to Chuan Kee Satay to try its pork satay which is probably the best pork satay in Singapore. Started as a family business in 1970s, this food stall has served yummy traditional Hainanese satay for almost 50 years and it is now run by an elderly couple.
What people like
Its pork satay, a nice combination of succulent pork meat and fat, flavorful spices, and tasty peanut and pineapple gravy
Chuan Kee Satay is well located at the famous Old Airport Road food centre.
5 Best Satay in Singapore for Your Skewered Meat Fix
SATAY PRICES: S$0.40 to S$0.50 per stick. Minimum order is 10 sticks.
SATAY ON OFFER: Pork, chicken and mutton
- There is usually a long queue at this satay stall.
- Satay meat pieces at Chuan Kee are smaller than its counterparts’.
- Minimum order is 10 sticks.
- Buses: 10, 16, 30, 30E, 31, 32 and 33 (Walk 2 minutes from bus stop B81171)
- Nearest MRT station: Dakota MRT (CC8) (Walk 3 minutes from Dakota MRT (CC8))