Jai Thai Restaurant on Purvis Street
Filed in best thai restaurants | July 04, 2018
Operated by Thais with four locations in Singapore, Jai Thai places emphasis on its authentic Thai dishes prepared in a traditional way. Especially, the outlet at DhobyX’Change has been certified as a Halal restaurant.
- Comprehensive menu with around 100 dishes: Jai Thai’s expansive menu will certainly make diners be spoilt for choice. Besides the Thai favorites, diners can also find many dishes that you are hard to find anywhere such as Thai Penang curry with chicken, beef or prawns.
- Individual set menus that are value for money: Jai Thai offers six dazzling individual sets for diners to choose from. Tom Yum Set (S$7.80), Green Curry Set (S$7.80), Pad Thai Set (S$6.80) and Beef Noodle Set (S$6.80) are for those who prefer to have a sufficient portion of their favorite to satisfy their craving. For people who like sampling some of the specialties in the restaurant such as Thai Spring Roll, Thai Green Curry Chicken, Fish with Chilli Sauce, Pandan Chicken, Mango Salad and Tofu Green Curry, try Pineapple Rice Set (S$9.80) or Olive Rice Set (S$9.80). In addition, a dessert of the day and a choice of drink will also be included in each of these sets.
- Vegetarian options available: Unlike most other Thai restaurants, Jai Thai offers a delicious and flavored vegetarian menu with around 30 items listed under categories of Appetizers, Soup, Bean Curd, Vegetables & Salads, and Rice & Noodles.
The 5 Best Thai Restaurants in Singapore
MENU: Jai Thai’s menu is designed in a way that gives diners chances to choose their preferred food portion sizes. The majority of the dishes are priced at S$6 for small size, S$9 for medium size, and S$12 for large size.
- Green Curry
- Fish Cake
- Prawn Cake
- Tom Yum
- Pad Thai
- Mango Salad
- Fried Prawn with Tamarind Sauce
- Steamed Tofu with Chicken Basil
- Fried Beef with Basil Leaf
- Pandan Chicken
- Thai Beef Noodles
- Deep Fried Fish Fillet with Pepper & Garlic
- Olive Rice
AVERAGE PRICE/PAX: S$12
NOTE: All prices are subjected to 10% service charge.
ALL JAI THAI’S LOCATIONS
@ An Chuan Building
Address: 27 Purvis Street, #01-01 An Chuan Building, S188604
Tel: (65) 6336 6908
Opening hours: Daily 11:30 – 15:00, 18:00 – 22:00
@ Clover Way
Address: 7 Clover Way, Singapore 579080
Tel: (65) 6258 0228
- Mon to Thu 11:00 – 15:00, 18:00 – 21:00
- Fri, Sat, Sun & PH 11:00 – 15:00, 18:00 – 22:00
@ East Coast
Address: 205 East Coast Road, Singapore 428904
Tel: (65) 6346 4940
Opening hours: Tue to Sun & PH 11:30 – 15:00, 18:00 – 22:00
@ Dhoby X’Change
Address: Dhoby X’Change, #B1-12 Dhoby Ghaut MRT Station
Tel: (65) 6338 5766
Opening hours: Mon to Sat & PH 11:30 – 15:00, 18:00 – 22:00